Season Ticket Sales Thus Far ............?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good news. (tu)

For anyone interested in joining that waiting list, here's the link...

Click here to join the new sales waiting list for your 2015/16 Season Ticket.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/Pageslogin/waitlist/waitlist.aspx

And don't worry, it's not the RM Donate page - this time! :pipe:

Cheers for the link to that, pre reg done. Just asked for Copland Rear for all 3 preferences as that's where me and my mates are trying to get into

To be honest the way everyone was campaigning for change I'd be disappointed if we ended up with 30,000...

After tonight's news I think I was being a bit pessimistic.

Hopefully we have good next few weeks and numbers sore into the high 30's . If we made 40k it would be amazing.

Just need king to stay true and invest in the team.

Good numbers and well done to everyone that renewed! My questions is how many do we really get from a public sale? Surely the majority of regulars already have purchased in the renewal stage? Anyone any ideas from previous years?

Good numbers and well done to everyone that renewed! My questions is how many do we really get from a public sale? Surely the majority of regulars already have purchased in the renewal stage? Anyone any ideas from previous years?

We are about 14k short from previous years

Hard to say this year to be honest, due to lots of regular ST holders deciding not to renew last season. Hopefully with the change in board and with Mr. Warburton coming in im hoping the general sale will go very well.

Fantastic :D

It's a pathetic effort,WF :lol: We are playing against the awesome Alloa, the mighty Morton, and the dynamic Dumbarton, plus we don't have to get our passports oot for Europe and we can only draw approximately circa 25,000 so far?

Fuckin hell! there are teams in this league who would be lucky to get an attendance for the entire season of that number.

Well done Bears and Bearettes :clap::pipe: