Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

I'm looking forward to it, just to see how we're going to set up and play. Not too fussed about the attendance, real season starts in under a week, I'm more focussed on that

At a tenner a pop l would be disappointed if we don't get around the 35,000 mark.

How sure are you? I really want to watch this game but rangers TV NEVER has games live for me regardless of whether it be a friendly, league game or if I use 3 proxy servers u always have to resort to a stream.

I wouldn't trust me. :D

Just assumed because it's a friendly, and there's no European football on TV. Sure I've watched live friendlies before on RTV. Looked on Rangerstv but couldn't see anything about the game.

I wouldn't trust me. :D

Just assumed because it's a friendly, and there's no European football on TV. Sure I've watched live friendlies before on RTV. Looked on Rangerstv but couldn't see anything about the game.

Haha!

God I really get frustrated with rangers TV for this reason, lools like I will stream it. I'm on paternity leave so I'm not allowed to attend :(

How sure are you? I really want to watch this game but rangers TV NEVER has games live for me regardless of whether it be a friendly, league game or if I use 3 proxy servers u always have to resort to a stream.

Are you sure you're doing things right?

Anything that's offered live to the UK for £5.99 is usually free to subscribers on the Standard £5 a month package.

I've watched a couple of those games live, and never had any issues.

I'm with AlBear on this one - I reckon the game will be available in the UK, for all standard subscribers, and maybe even for everyone.

Hopefully not, l know it's only a friendly and on a tues night but this is our chance to give MW and DW and big welcome, come on bears if you can just get yourself there.

Did I mention that there will be 21 Veterans and Carers from Erskine and Combat Stress at the Burnley game - thanks to the good members who donate to the RM Erskine Rangers Fund. (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=12#entry1062788535

Yea GB you did. And Bobby Hume & I have been having a conversation about it on a thread in the B & F. Come on Bears, give GB a hand and get the numbers up to 200.

:P

My Alzheimer's must be getting worse. Must mention that to Erskine next time I'm there. :D

And in fact, we find ourselves with 2 spare tickets (for different sections)

So if you're an Impoverished Bear, drop me a PM, and if you meet our criteria (ie: you're not a cockwomble!) then you can have yourself a free ticket.

:21: