Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

I saw this on another thread, but it's relevant here too...

Well the day has finally arrived when we can get along to Ibrox for our first sight of this all new and improved Rangers.

Are you like me; buzzing in anticipation? If so, let's make today a 'Bumper Bump Day.'

Just bump £5 into the RM PayPal account and make the lives of many Veterans at Erskine and Combat Stress that little bit more pleasurable.

They were Proud to Serve and we should be Proud to Care for them.

:21:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

Did I mention that there will be 21 Veterans and Carers from Erskine and Combat Stress at the Burnley game - thanks to the good members who donate to the RM Erskine Rangers Fund. (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=12#entry1062788535

Great news. I will make another donation at the end of the month

what's everyone's predictions ?

Think we'll play pretty much 2 different teams.

Hope to see good play on the deck and evidence of cohesion between players, to see some of the pressing / possession play MW talks about.

Not too fussed by the overall scoreline. Don't think us winning will make us favourites to go up nor will a defeat mean we are doomed for the season.

Great news. I will make another donation at the end of the month

Very nice of you, but there's no need mate! :D

Once you've paid your Season's membership, the next main Fundraiser is not until November.

We have taken more than enough money from existing members - what matters now is getting new members! :P

Please note, for purchases made over the phone where you have not requested to collect your purchase in person, Readycards and paper tickets will be posted to the registered address noted above for orders received up to three working days prior to the game. Tickets ordered after this time must be uplifted from the ticket uplift unit, adjacent to Rangers Ticket Centre, at least two hours prior to kick-off. Please bring your credit/debit card and booking reference or a printout of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.

I've got to pick up mine, but won't be there till about an hour before kickoff. Take it that won't be an issue?

Think we'll play pretty much 2 different teams.

Hope to see good play on the deck and evidence of cohesion between players, to see some of the pressing / possession play MW talks about.

Not too fussed by the overall scoreline. Don't think us winning will make us favourites to go up nor will a defeat mean we are doomed for the season.

(tu) agree with this.

I've got to pick up mine, but won't be there till about an hour before kickoff. Take it that won't be an issue?

Should be fine barring a possible queue mate. They like to say '2 hours prior' to avoid the big queues, that's all.

Where's the best place to pick for seats tonight? Fancy a wee sing song :party:

Best stay in the boozer with the tunes on then mate... :D

I can't see much of an atmosphere tonight personally but if you're wanting a wee bit of life then the Broomloan's yer best bet (tu)