Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

Best stay in the boozer with the tunes on then mate... :D

I can't see much of an atmosphere tonight personally but if you're wanting a wee bit of life then the Broomloan's yer best bet (tu)

Cheers :)

I usually go near UB in Broomloan but looks like most the seats there are still available so just wondered if they had moved and I'd missed it!

Pre Season game against Burnley, middle of the summer holidays...not sure what else you expect to be honest!

I'll be going but not expecting this to break 20k

Because it's Warburton's first home game I'd imagine folk would expect more to turn out. I'm the same as you though, if we get over 20k I'll be surprised.

I usually go near UB in Broomloan but looks like most the seats there are still available so just wondered if they had moved and I'd missed it!

They've probably just not ticked the friendlies option on renewal forms.

Looks like a good few UB seats have been sold now. Best go there.

Imagine Mr Soprano trying to encourage Bears not to go to Ibrox. Tut, tut. Black mark for you, squire. :mad:

Also possibly a long shot, but anyone here travelling with Granite City RSC? Struggling to get a reply from anyone there and they leave at 1430. Just wondering if there's seats and where they leave from

I'm sure they pick up outside the Travelodge off Union Street.

I remember the days when my only worry was if 'I' could get a ticket, now I worry if any other fans will buy tickets...

As for the excuses...

It's only a friendly - we used to sell out Ibrox every season for friendlys, Chelsea springs to mind. Was a fantastic day and Ibrox was rocking!

Mid week game - Every European game we've ever played at Ibrox was midweek and it's never been a problem selling out.

Unless you physically cannot be there there's no excuse in my opinion.

New board,

New management,

New coaches,

New players,

New philosophy...

Pretty much everything we as fans have been crying out for so no excuse!

But if you'd rather sit in the house and watch Eastenders that's your business.