Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

Good match. We dominated the first half, and the goal was against the run of play.

Some really good point though, and all the new guys look like they will bring something. I'd go as far as to say that some of the players from last season were the ones who were most disappointing.

If we can take our chances I'll be happy.

No doubt some folk will moan though.

He goes missing weekly. Yet get's picked by every manager. He played every single game last season, we've seen enough of him or not as it were. He's a passenger, he clearly has ability he chips in with 10 goals or so a season from midfield but too often he is like playing with a man down. Can MW change that, not going by this game imo.

FFS you are harping on about last season. Our whole team hid last season, Our new captain Wallace was the worst offender but it seems to be Law who gets it in the neck.

Every player starts with a clean slate, and we look to have enough competition to mean if people are poor they will lose their spot. Particularly if we sign Scott Allan

I think we played really well. Massive improvement! We have to remember this is burnley, who were playing in the epl last season, and they have been lucky to win. Just a shame we didn't take our chances. On another day the score could have been 3-1 to us. Also these guys have only just started playing together and need time. Tavernier and Halliday were first class. Thought waghorn was unlucky he made a lot of good runs and will come good. Holt faded a little but started well. Law much improved and Walsh did well when he came on, very good feet. Still hope we sign Allan and maybe another striker. Good prep for Saturday.

Law has played well it seems he is just everyones favourite whippingboy

Thought law was turning the corner first half.got involved, made his presence felt and got forward.

Second half was his usual missing in action and I can't remember him actually making a tackle.

He likes to kid on he is interested in chasing down the ball but never does it!

Happy enough with that, streets ahead of last year. Could do with working on a few aspects and I still think we're 2 or 3 players away from what we need but its early days yet and thats given me a lot of confidence for the season.

Tavernier in particular looked a massive improvement over last year.

FFS you are harping on about last season. Our whole team hid last season, Our new captain Wallace was the worst offender but it seems to be Law who gets it in the neck.

Every player starts with a clean slate, and we look to have enough competition to mean if people are poor they will lose their spot. Particularly if we sign Scott Allan

I was calling out Wallace as shite before it was cool.

Allan, Holt, Law all samey samey. We need a Eustace in there, and someone who can put the ball in the net regularly up front.

Sounds like the same old story. Despite all our new players, we just can't score. I'm sure they'll all get better as they get to know each other, but getting them together a couple of weeks earlier might have helped.

I still think we'll win the title this season with what we've brought in already. I just hope we can see off hivs at the weekend.

Has it come too early? I'd say Burnley are far superior to hivs, so we've still got a good chance of winning it.

Some nice play. Different day and it's 3-1.

Bounced over to a hibs forum to see if there was anything about Allan... There more interested to see how we are getting on rather than watch their own team vs East Fife. Apparently we are absolutely shite and will be easy to beat even though they have just drew 0-0 with East fife.

This team will be a cracker imo.