Did You Just Decide?

ianb1547

Guys, I've just renewed my season ticket (on last day, I know) and I feel absolutely part of something special.

I spent 30 years in Wales but had been raised a Ranger since a bairn (think it was a Rothesay thing)................... so the chance to be a ST Holder was just too good to believe (if truth be told)........ and I really want the next generation to pick up the flag of 'Ready'.

So, here's to the next season.....with our players playing good footy....trying their hearts out...and carrying on the traditions of real Rangers.

All I ask is that they play in a way that would make my fore-bearers proud.......... I think I deserve that.

Guys, I've just renewed my season ticket (on last day, I know) and I feel absolutely part of something special.

I spent 30 years in Wales but had been raised a Ranger since a bairn (think it was a Rothesay thing)................... so the chance to be a ST Holder was just too good to believe (if truth be told)........ and I really want the next generation to pick up the flag of 'Ready'.

So, here's to the next season.....with our players playing good footy....trying their hearts out...and carrying on the traditions of real Rangers.

All I ask is that they play in a way that would make my fore-bearers proud.......... I think I deserve that.

And it's good to see that you're celebrating the occasion with a wee drinky-poo. :P

I'm asking....can we please play good footy?......and I decided... don't care what anyone says....we are Rangers.

The fans have been wanting good football for a very long time. Let's hope for all our sakes that this is not another false dawn.