Erik Bo Andersen - Video

Enjoy :21:

Thanks again to Stephen at Rangers Archive Match Footage who has supplied me with some footage. Without his uploads to Facebook, Youtube & directly to me ... the majority of my videos wouldn't be possible. Take a bow sir.

You're scraping the barrel now! :lol:

The Red Romario?? :huh:

:lol: :lol:

Laugh at it myself, didn't know what to call the video so I googled Erik Bo Andersen nickname, and on his wiki page he was aparently nicknamed this at his previous club.

Romario indeed :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Laugh at it myself, didn't know what to call the video so I googled Erik Bo Andersen nickname, and on his wiki page he was aparently nicknamed this at his previous club.

Romario indeed :lol: :lol:

By the way I didn't mean to sound unappreciative because I have enjoyed every video you have posted thus far, I just thought Andersen was a step down from everyone before!

By the way I didn't mean to sound unappreciative because I have enjoyed every video you have posted thus far, I just thought Andersen was a step down from everyone before!

It's ok, I understood. (tu)

The reasoning behind making this video, and all the player ones I'm doing currently, is I'm trying to do ones for ex-Gers players who don't have "a video". If you were to search for a Cooper, Laudrup, Albertz or Novo etc etc one on youtube, you'd find loads of them. I'll do the other guys, lol.

Granted some are better than others. From Gary Stevens to Bo Andersen, and from Mendes to Konterman .... I'll do both kinds ;)

It's ok, I understood. (tu)

The reasoning behind making this video, and all the player ones I'm doing currently, is I'm trying to do ones for ex-Gers players who don't have "a video". If you were to search for a Cooper, Laudrup, Albertz or Novo etc etc one on youtube, you'd find loads of them. I'll do the other guys, lol.

Granted some are better than others. From Gary Stevens to Bo Andersen, and from Mendes to Konterman .... I'll do both kinds ;)

Can you do a Daniel Prodan one for us?

Remember the thistle game, pretty sure all goals scored by redheads bro Andersen hat trick, McCall and gough. Think that was the game laudrup did his Jim Baxter impression doing keepy ups. He was immense that day....sorry who was the video about again?

I think a David Healy video or Francis Jeffers would be the ultimate challenge!

Great video as ever.

Brian Laudrup was involved in just about everything in that highlight reel. Amazing pace, crosses, skill, defense splitting passes, etc. Any striker would've done well with that type of service.