Matched Betting

bluebell82

31 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Need another odds checker, Odds monkey is now rubbish. Only let you see the odds from skybet and coral. Oddstrawler is also a bust now :(

I'm no paying £15 a fucking month for the premium.

Sure you've not got a filter on?  I can see loads more bookies than that.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet365 are doing money back on up to £250 worth of bets, you get half of what you stake back for Gran National bets

If anyone is unsure of this let me know but all bets must be placed by noon tomorrow I think

As all the odds are high you need a large bank roll so maybe stick to the first 3 horses in the national. How to do this is as follows:

eg Place a £25 each way bet on a horse at 10/1. You need to lay this off twice. First lay is calculated using the win stake (£25 @10/1) and second is £25 @ 1/4 odds) Use a calculator to work out the lay stakes. The lay stakes won't be a great match but you get half the amount refunded within a few minutes.

You can lay places on Betfair (remember you need to lay both win and place).  Once layed place the £25 ew bet with Bet365.

You need a large bank for this so make sure you can cover the liability, if not just do 5x£20 or 5x£10s or whatever your liability can stretch to.

Ideally one of your horses comes 5th because Bet365 pay 5 places and betfair is just the 4, so if that happens you win both. Good luck

And always best not to get your account (s) restricted the day before :D  Got busted yesterday for having two accounts, I screwed it up as i sent an email for "username 1" from "username 2s" email account. Twat.

They have been quite nice and stated that i can get back one account but not until till the money from one account has been returned to my bank account and that account is closed.

Moral of the story

A: Don't be a greedy bassa or

B: don't whinge by email, do it via chat

4 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

And always best not to get your account (s) restricted the day before :D  Got busted yesterday for having two accounts, I screwed it up as i sent an email for "username 1" from "username 2s" email account. Twat.

They have been quite nice and stated that i can get back one account but not until till the money from one account has been returned to my bank account and that account is closed.

Moral of the story

A: Don't be a greedy bassa or

B: don't whinge by email, do it via chat

Bummer

• 2 weeks later...

anybody been barred from anywhere yet?

my mate thats been doing it for a few months got an email today from Paddy Power saying they had reviewed his account and were excluding him from all free bet/money back offers

then an hour later Coral emailed him with a similar message

Right, an update to the Titan bet issue. It was bloody long winded and was only sorted out two weeks ago but i've been away.

With my free money, I had £100 on liverpool to beat Team A, which only just came in (europa game 4-3 one i think), they didn't pay out, took two weeks for them to sort it and then they only paid the profit not the £100 as well, they claimed that it was Stake not returned with was bollocks.

So kept pestering them via chat and had to take it to facebook to get an answer which was (on facebook) "thats another department and we can't help" and via chat " the management are looking at it and will be in touch"

This kept going for a couple of weeks and was beginning to really annoy me but in the end they fucked up. Gave me my winnings (including stake), allowed me to withdraw the cash, from whinging on facebook i got a £20 free bet and somehow on the website they fucked it that badly that i had an extra £50 in my account.

So all in from the Titan 100% matched deposit i ended up over £150. Was it worth it??? Only just. :D

and i'm up £40.52 today from the one bet on Byron Flyer @ 3.5 with Ladbrokes and laid 3.2 at Smarkets (£145 on the underlay and £45 to get something if he didn't win)

I'm thinking of taking some time off when the Euros are on to take advantage of the offers which will hopefully be flying about.   My question is, are there more likely to be more offers at the beginning of the tournament when more teams are involved or at the business end of the tournament?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone pay for the "premium" odds monkey?

Reason i ask is that i'm getting into a hole, a good one but the good could soon be a waste of time.  I went for the 100% matched deposit on Winner (£190) short version of the T+Cs are bet the £190 16 times but 50% of the bets need to be multiples, within 14 days, max profit £2000 if not lose any profit. So as it stands i'm down £30ish of the free £190 and got over £700 stuck on winner, due to a bloody 12/1 horse coming in :( Raging.

I have a grand sitting to be placed in a brokers but i'm shamelessly asking for heads up one 100% + bets that come up, due to the free version of odds monkey being rubbish now. Might even take the hit and try the premium for a month. :D 

loads of euros bets going the now

willie hills have a tenner on england outright winner and get a free fiver bet every game they win, you need to go through their promotion link, just selecting england wont work

stan james is awesome, back a top goalscorer with 20 quid or a tenner each way, and every goal they score you get a fiver free bet everytime they score, the exchange odds for top goalscorer are rubbish the now but if you wait until after the first round of games you might find better matched odds to your qualifying bet, as it stands ive got muller on the now at 7's

betfair, fiver free bet if you bet 25 quid on an outright winner, to maximise your free bets dont go for england as hills have that covered

sky bet, 10 quid bet on overall winner and 3 quid free bets everytime they win a game, so between them, hills and betfair ive got germany, france and england covered, just looking for one more to cover probably portugal then im set (would cover spain but they have the worst group imo)

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

loads of euros bets going the now

willie hills have a tenner on england outright winner and get a free fiver bet every game they win, you need to go through their promotion link, just selecting england wont work

stan james is awesome, back a top goalscorer with 20 quid or a tenner each way, and every goal they score you get a fiver free bet everytime they score, the exchange odds for top goalscorer are rubbish the now but if you wait until after the first round of games you might find better matched odds to your qualifying bet, as it stands ive got muller on the now at 7's

betfair, fiver free bet if you bet 25 quid on an outright winner, to maximise your free bets dont go for england as hills have that covered

sky bet, 10 quid bet on overall winner and 3 quid free bets everytime they win a game, so between them, hills and betfair ive got germany, france and england covered, just looking for one more to cover probably portugal then im set (would cover spain but they have the worst group imo)

Can't wait to rake it in at the Euros!!

• 1 month later...