11 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Any recommendations for builds for the Rangers and Champions league games? 

Ordered my stick - all a bit new to this. 

Just subscribe to SportsMania which is 26 pounds for 6 months, or 50 pounds for the year. You will get  all the football and sports that you want to view, and picture is good.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone tried the Queen's_Highway build? I've heard it doesn't work.       Honk.

Sounds like a load of computer gear with a biscut thrown in

I'm looking for advice on Android boxes or what ever other makes and models of boxes you get, i'm looking for the best type of box that comes fully loaded with all channels, Movies, Sports channels ev

Posted Images

I'm having trouble it seems, i'm using the lateralus schism build every time i click on an add on it looks like it's going to open then kicks me off the build altogether back to the launch Kodi setting, even when the build opens up and sits idol for 30 secs it kicks me back off, this has only happened over the past few days, any reasonable advice?

2 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

I'm having trouble it seems, i'm using the lateralus schism build every time i click on an add on it looks like it's going to open then kicks me off the build altogether back to the launch Kodi setting, even when the build opens up and sits idol for 30 secs it kicks me back off, this has only happened over the past few days, any reasonable advice?

don't use builds

Polo and AdzKyle like this
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

Just got my Kodi up and running last week, the dorris is happy as she can watch all her american shite, I just need to find out the best add on for football? All help welcome

Njm soccer

Awesome streams

Vidtime

Lws live

Sportsmix

Sportsdevil

Castaway

Phoenix

UK turks

Best to have a good few sports addons incase one or two aren't working. 

Out of the ones I've listed you can usually get decent quality streams of what you're after.  HD if it's on sky or bt (tu)

1 minute ago, smartypants said:

Njm soccer

Awesome streams

Vidtime

Lws live

Sportsmix

Sportsdevil

Castaway

Phoenix

UK turks

Best to have a good few sports addons incase one or two aren't working. 

Out of the ones I've listed you can usually get decent quality streams of what you're after.  HD if it's on sky or bt (tu)

Cheers mate, will give some of them a try this afternoon

ive installed kodi on the fire stick without the need for a pc, can anyone point me in the direction of how to add the channels now? i managed to get something called fusion from within the kodi app itself but the others seem to need zip files downloaded and ive not got a scooby how to do it. 

20 minutes ago, ofb1988 said:

ive installed kodi on the fire stick without the need for a pc, can anyone point me in the direction of how to add the channels now? i managed to get something called fusion from within the kodi app itself but the others seem to need zip files downloaded and ive not got a scooby how to do it. 

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-download-install-zip-files-firestick-kodi/

2 hours ago, ofb1988 said:

Google Ares Wizard and follow the installation video but dont install any builds install individual addons 

smartypants likes this
4 hours ago, ofb1988 said:

Personally I always start with fusion, it gives you most of the decent ones.

& its a fuckin doddle.

https://www.tvaddons.ag/fusion-installer-kodi/

7 hours ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

Google Ares Wizard and follow the installation video but dont install any builds install individual addons 

Another poster here who has downloaded Ares and installed a build. Im assuming individual addons are better then? Can you give me some of the better addons to install for films, tv, sport etc? No doubt the question has been answered previously but I dont want to search 50 odd pages. Cheers.

28 minutes ago, JockyWilsonspants said:

Another poster here who has downloaded Ares and installed a build. Im assuming individual addons are better then? Can you give me some of the better addons to install for films, tv, sport etc? No doubt the question has been answered previously but I dont want to search 50 odd pages. Cheers.

Sports devil for your football mate. Watched the game on RTV today HD. exodus(formerly xmbc) for your films and what not. Also if it hasn't been mentioned already then I suggest the Amazon fire stick with the app for your phone instead of the remote as an alternative to the android box. I've had the android box for 3 years and got the Amazon Fire stick for the bedroom and it's flawless 

26 minutes ago, Masuka said:

Sports devil for your football mate. Watched the game on RTV today HD. exodus(formerly xmbc) for your films and what not. Also if it hasn't been mentioned already then I suggest the Amazon fire stick with the app for your phone instead of the remote as an alternative to the android box. I've had the android box for 3 years and got the Amazon Fire stick for the bedroom and it's flawless 

Where about in Sportsdevil did you find that mate?

Just downloaded kodi to my PC to check it out as sick paying sky £120p/m, then maybe load to my raspberry Pi (fuck knows hows, as had it for a year but never used).

got 1channel so far as used to work on a media streamer till internet providers blocked it, but it's still saying blocked?

any help guys

10 hours ago, Seasideger said:

Just downloaded kodi to my PC to check it out as sick paying sky £120p/m, then maybe load to my raspberry Pi (fuck knows hows, as had it for a year but never used).

got 1channel so far as used to work on a media streamer till internet providers blocked it, but it's still saying blocked?

any help guys

Probably your firewall