*** Donate Your Spare Burnley Seat To A Veteran Here

govanblue

If you have activated your SmartCard for the Burnley game on Tuesday, but you won't be able to make the game, you can donate your seat to the RM Erskine Fund and enable a deserving Veteran to get to the game.

All you need to do is PM me a couple of details, and I can get a paper replacement for your seat, and give it to a Veteran from Combat Stress on Tuesday. (tu) No smartcards need to change hands!

If your seat is just a single seat, that's still okay - We can probably buy the seat right next to it for this game, so the Veterans can sit with a pal.

Each seat donated has a value of £10, so that would also cover your annual RM Erskine Fund Membership, if you haven't already joined. :thumbup:

For each seat donated, we will also buy another seat at £10, so the club will benefit too, and there will ultimately be more bums on seats. :21:

So if your seat is paid for, and going to waste, feel free to PM me, or add a post here (but don't post any personal details here of course!) :thumbup:

Are you planning any other nights like the Champion league night you had in the Stadium with say a racenight to raise funds as by all accounts the last night was a great success. Great work by you and your team. I didnt tick for friendlies so sorry that I cant help re Burnley tickets, good luck.

Are you planning any other nights like the Champion league night you had in the Stadium with say a racenight to raise funds as by all accounts the last night was a great success. Great work by you and your team. I didnt tick for friendlies so sorry that I cant help re Burnley tickets, good luck.

We didn't organise that night. It was RSEA and RDF who organised it.

We just bought loads of tickets for it, and lots of raffle tickets on the night. :D

But Colin at RDF told me that he was very pleased with how well it went, and that they would definitely be doing it again.

It would be nice to see it become an annual Champions League Night Fixture - especially when we're playing in it! :P

We've had two tickets donated so far - from G13 and CF2 WINNIE. :clap::clap:

And we've bought another 2 seats next to those two. (tu)

So that's 4 tickets for Veterans so far.

We've already found homes for those tickets, so we could do with some more. (tu)

We didn't organise that night. It was RSEA and RDF who organised it.

We just bought loads of tickets for it, and lots of raffle tickets on the night. :D

But Colin at RDF told me that he was very pleased with how well it went, and that they would definitely be doing it again.

It would be nice to see it become an annual Champions League Night Fixture - especially when we're playing in it! :P

I thought it was you who did it, either way it was a great idea and as you say hopefully an annual event other when we are in the final , your not who I thought you were :peanut:

Its great that fans support each other for all things Erskine no matter if they are in RM RDF or RSEA and VB as its a great cause, have visited the homes and we all do make a difference to these peoples lives, great work even if you buy a £1 raffle as it all adds up.

I thought it was you who did it, either way it was a great idea and as you say hopefully an annual event other when we are in the final , your not who I thought you were :peanut:

Its great that fans support each other for all things Erskine no matter if they are in RM RDF or RSEA and VB as its a great cause, have visited the homes and we all do make a difference to these peoples lives, great work even if you buy a £1 raffle as it all adds up.

you do realise you're walking right into a govanblue fund-mugging, don't you? :thumbup:

Right, where were we?

No, I'm not him. ;)

we're just a little self-contained Fundraising Group, confined to this site. The levels of money we can raise here amongst ourselves would be but a drop in the ocean of the kind of money that RSEA raises. But when applied independently, we are able to make those little amounts of money go a long way.

Most of our members donate to various RSEA campaigns independently, so anything extra we can raise here is just a bonus. (tu)

Anyway, you should join...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=1#entry1062779186

Don't forget to PM me once you've donated. :thumbup:

Right, where were we

we're just a little self-contained Fundraising Group, confined to this site. The levels of money we can raise here amongst ourselves would be but a drop in the ocean of the kind of money that RSEA raises. But when applied independently, we are able to make those little amounts of money go a long way.

Most of our members donate to various RSEA campaigns independently, so anything extra we can raise here is just a bonus. (tu)

Anyway, you should join...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=1#entry1062779186

Don't forget to PM me once you've donated. :thumbup:

As I have said before I give plenty to Erskine in time and cash but its never going to be enough. The work you do is superb, I will talk to the Mrs as I dont get to use bank cards as I just buy on impulse and she goes mental.

As I have said before I give plenty to Erskine in time and cash but its never going to be enough. The work you do is superb, I will talk to the Mrs as I dont get to use bank cards as I just buy on impulse and she goes mental.

You really should talk to the Mrs. - for your own good, not ours! :P

Tell her to have a look at this gallery, and come up with one good reason why you shouldn't help out. (tu)

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/govanblue/library/RM_Erskine_Football_Memories?sort=3&page=1

Anyway, back on topic...

If you have activated your SmartCard for the Burnley game on Tuesday, but you won't be able to make the game, you can donate your seat to the RM Erskine Fund and enable a deserving Veteran to get to the game.

All you need to do is PM me a couple of details, and I can get a paper replacement for your seat, and give it to a Veteran from Combat Stress on Tuesday. (tu) No smartcards need to change hands!

If your seat is just a single seat, that's still okay - We can probably buy the seat right next to it for this game, so the Veterans can sit with a pal.

Each seat donated has a value of £10, so that would also cover your annual RM Erskine Fund Membership, if you haven't already joined. :thumbup:

For each seat donated, we will also buy another seat at £10, so the club will benefit too, and there will ultimately be more bums on seats. :21:

So if your seat is paid for, and going to waste, feel free to PM me, or add a post here (but don't post any personal details here of course!) :thumbup:

A big thank you to Skipper , a Regular RangersChat listener and RM browser, who's always keen to help the Fund. (tu)

Skipper has kindly donated two Burnley tickets that he's no longer got a use for. :clap:

So that gives us seats for a total of 6 Combat Stress Veterans, plus 8 Erskine Veterans so far. (tu)

Any more?

Does this include for those currently serving ? :D , I was considering travelling across for Tuesday match anyhow! as won`t get much of a chance after this month! On a sidenote, well done to the OP great thing to do, Combat Stress do huge amounts of good work and few of my mates have raised a fair bit for them also after seeing what good work they`ve done with regards to work colleagues.

Does this include for those currently serving ? :D , I was considering travelling across for Tuesday match anyhow! as won`t get much of a chance after this month! On a sidenote, well done to the OP great thing to do, Combat Stress do huge amounts of good work and few of my mates have raised a fair bit for them also after seeing what good work they`ve done with regards to work colleagues.

Aye mate, happy to help you out if you need one. We've got spares. (tu)

Just PM me. (tu)