Andy Halliday Story

WATBB

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best Andy ??? Always disliked him for coming on here once and slagging me after a slagged him on here before. Wee dick. But hair play to the boy he's worked hard and I'm delighted for him. Superb ?

Will be so refreshing to see a player with his attitude and effort and commitment compared to that shite we have been watching the last 3 years. Will be night and day.

Can't wait to see this lad kissing the badge after scoring a screamer cause you know it's gonna be on the bucket list and especially against a certain team :D

There could be tears n everyhin!

Can't wait to see this lad kissing the badge after scoring a screamer cause you know it's gonna be on the bucket list and especially against a certain team :D

This will be a hairs on the back of the neck moment for everyone thats read this story!

Outstanding, hope he thrives.

Andy is living our dreams, even at 60 I still dream a player doesnt turn up and I get asked to play and go on to scire a hat trick againt them. Still a wee boy at heart.

You would have probably been close to a debut if AMc had remained in charge! Hard luck Bud