Bit Of Help Please

fiddyp

Can any fellow bears help me with information on how to get a lad I used to coach at Notts County a trial with the club? He's currently on trial at St Mirren and impressed in their last game, he's not got an agent so doesn't have access to a wealth of contacts.

He really is a superb player and would really thrive in the environment being created at the club right now, would just like to see him get the opportunity to show how good he is.

Thanks in advance

Phone a taxi and take him to the following address

The Rangers Football Club,

Ibrox Stadium,

150 Edmiston Drive,

Glasgow G51 2XD.

Write "GIVE THIS ONE A TRIAL" in big letters on a note and on the back write "Please return to the following address:" (insert your address beneath)

Then tie the note on his wrist and leave him at the big marble staircase.

Or you could try phoning the club direct ?

:shifty:

Had a little bet with myself to see whether the first reply would be a serious one or not.

I won......

......and lost. Phone number is what you need.

How much did you win/lose ?.

Betting is frowned upon at Ibrox since Ian Black got in trouble so hope your protege has not picked up your gambling habit.

If you go on the club website under Club there is a contact us section, try that outlining the boy's footballing background and mark it for the attention of Craig Mulholland that might work. I have the feeling that the club under the present regime are much more responsive

If you go on the club website under Club there is a contact us section, try that outlining the boy's footballing background and mark it for the attention of Craig Mulholland that might work. I have the feeling that the club under the present regime are much more responsive

I really hope so....thanks and I will do

......and lost. Phone number is what you need.

How much did you win/lose ?.

Betting is frowned upon at Ibrox since Ian Black got in trouble so hope your protege has not picked up your gambling habit.

great banter that :dry:

Pretty sure the member "rfc52" has a few contacts at the club.

He also owns and runs the ibrox loyal facebook page so if you struggle to contact him on here you could try that as well.

(tu)

Thanks dude

Get him to Barrhead YFC tournament 5/6/7 August. My grandson was picked up there by the Rangers Scout 2 years ago. Unfortunately he didn't make the cut. They had 18 but were looking for 3 in his position after 3 months he came 4th. St Mirren then wanted him but he spat the dummy and wasn't going for 2nd best chucked his boys club too. He's now wanting to start playing again but I have told him that if there is a clash with games his young cousin will come first.