Wilson

Wallace

Holt

Halliday

Law

Mckay

Waghorn

Walsh

If we can transfer the first 30 minutes against Burnley into 90 minutes on Saturday night we should win.

Will be interesting to see the match sharpness of the players after 60 minutes or so but I'm really looking forward to it and I'm confident of a win.

I'd go for this team too based on what I saw on Tuesday.

We got thirty good minutes last night. i can see us getting at best an hour on Saturday. Fear the reinforcements from the bench just aren't up to it.

For me, it's a 2-1 defeat with plenty positives.

Waghorn had lit the fuse I see claiming hibs are nothing special and that Scott Allan is the only good player in their team.

Hopefully not for long young waggy!!!

Where'd he say this? :lol:

Where'd he say this? :lol:

He said: Itll be a bit strange playing them twice in two weeks but this will be different.

It was nice to score twice against them and Hibs were all right.

However, once we cut out the main man (Allan) and stopped them from playing that was it really as everything pretty much went through him. But it was a practice match, Im sure it will be a different challenge on Saturday so well take nothing for granted.

Its the first game of the season and everyones raring to go. Were just going to go there, play with freedom and enjoy it.

It will set a standard for the season and how we go about our job. No matter who it is, Hibs or whoever, were going there to win.

In the Record. Twisting words again really. For some reason copy and paste has took out the apostrophe's.

I don't have a good feeling about this game in all honesty. As many others are suggesting, I feel it could come too early for us.

I don't agree with Warburton's mindset saying that this is essentially our fourth pre-season game and it all being about the first league game of the season. IMO, we should've had more friendlies to make sure we were as best prepared for this as possible. This is a chance for us to put down a marker so I think it's a very important game for us.