What. A. Difference.

simon

Nice to see some fight after we went down. We grew into that game, and the confidence from that win can hopefully translate into a good run.

McKay had a bad start, but was great towards the end of the match.

Fuck sake, even Clark and Miller looked like quality players when they came on! Looking forward to the rest of the season!

One of the stand out changes for me was the one touch passing. Yesteryear seen us lose the ball a lot due to poor first touches and it seems that Warburton does not want first touches unless required, opting for fast flowing football with the one touch system.

My only concern is Foderingham. His distribution can be poor and I hope they work on that.

What a statement to make to out biggest title "rivals". We humiliate them on their on turf before the league even starts and take their only decent player :D

Stubbs must be ffor hanging himself :D

My only concern is Foderingham. His distribution can be poor and I hope they work on that.

I'd echo that, his positioning is questionable at times as well and I think Wilson will need to improve too.

Splitting hairs though what a result and what a performance :peanut:

One thing of note. Warburton appeared to be relentless with his side line tactical talks. After every goal he was seen getting a message across to a player, rather than jumping about like a maddy. Using his time wisely.