I Know There Is At Least 3 Other Threads....

rab wilson

......I've read them all.my heart is bursting for Andy Halliday this morning.was on a 19 hour shift yesterday, pissed off cos I couldn't even watch the game on the telly, then my boy phoned and said he let himself in and programmed the rerun on alba at 22.30h" cos da knowing you ya soft bastard there is a moment that will make you burst into tears".

The big yin had watched it live and drove 45 mile to programme ma tivo.

........he wasn't wrong with the greetin either.was every bears dream to score in front of us crazy , mental adoring bassas. What was it like from behind the goal? Wish I had been there.somebody post it again on this thread please.

No Surrender

Rab

I was near greeting myself yesterday! I wasn't there but I really wish I could have been. I'll be honest the first half hour my heart sank and I thought we were going to get gubbed but oh my god!!!! I'm more than happy to admit I overreacted! When Andy scored it was the highlight for me! I was so happy for him I could have gret! :D

......I've read them all.my heart is bursting for Andy Halliday this morning.was on a 19 hour shift yesterday, pissed off cos I couldn't even watch the game on the telly, then my boy phoned and said he let himself in and programmed the rerun on alba at 22.30h" cos da knowing you ya soft bastard there is a moment that will make you burst into tears".

........he wasn't wrong with the greetin either.was every bears dream to score in front of us crazy , mental adoring bassas. What was it like from behind the goal? Wish I had been there.somebody post it again on this thread please.

No Surrender

Rab

Buy him a bottle of a decent malt for that.

No Surrender

Rab

from behind the goal is on here Rab

No Surrender

Rab

If you get TV Anywhere app from Virgin you can program your Tivo from your phone

Works great for me when I forget something