*** The Official Rangers V Peterhead Match Thread ***

I think we'll see a few changes this week as Warburton has spoken about keeping all the players match ready and giving them game time. Maybe the GK and back 4 will remain as it's important to get some consistency at the back when we are playing such an attacking game.

Not sure what he'll start with but I doubt Eustace will be fit enough to start (if eligible) so maybe we'll see Murdoch, Walsh, Clark and Miller in and around the team this week.

Still hoping for a thumping win either way!

Spot on Chambo, it will be good if he rotates the squad properly during these cup games, especially in the early rounds. There's nothing more discoruaging to any player, never mind young ones than to only get a chance once every 4 months, if that much. And of course, if you don't perform, you're out the team.

More rotation sounds good.

I think we'll see a few changes this week as Warburton has spoken about keeping all the players match ready and giving them game time. Maybe the GK and back 4 will remain as it's important to get some consistency at the back when we are playing such an attacking game.

Not sure what he'll start with but I doubt Eustace will be fit enough to start (if eligible) so maybe we'll see Murdoch, Walsh, Clark and Miller in and around the team this week.

Still hoping for a thumping win either way!

Baring injuries (and new signings) I think we'll see the same team, look to get the game sown up early and then introduce some players from the bench.

Baring injuries (and new signings) I think we'll see the same team, look to get the game sown up early and then introduce some players from the bench.

Agree with this as think MW needs to see the second half last week is continued. Then if they get a few goals changes can be made. I just know it isn't going to be too windy, bad pitch etc this week. Really looking forward to this one. :)