*** The Official Rangers V Peterhead Match Thread ***

More of the same, can't wait to get to Ibrox again.

Hoping for a decent crowd, think there's plenty to be optimistic about so it should be a decent size

Looking forward to seeing Kiernan, Tavernier and Halliday again, hoping the whole team kick on after a cracking result last week

This will be a good test,cause all of our new players won't know what it's like to play against 10 men behind the ball,it will be

Interesting to see if we have the quality to break them down,hopefully an earl goal will open the floodgates

Bump!

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Law Halliday Thompson

McKay Waghorn Holt

Looking forward to this game, I hope we get some more ticket sales for it too. Don't know why anyone who has a ST wouldn't want to go to the game.

This. People have moaned for years about not going to the game for this and that and because the football is terrible. We're finally lucky enough to have a decent team and manager and people still don't go to the games. Really hope sales pick up for MW's first competitive game at Ibrox!

This. People have moaned for years about not going to the game for this and that and because the football is terrible. We're finally lucky enough to have a decent team and manager and people still don't go to the games. Really hope sales pick up for MW's first competitive game at Ibrox!

Cup games never sell well.

The St Mirren game will give us a better idea of what backing the club is going to get this year. I expect a full house.

Totally agree. When I complained about the poor standard of football it didn't come along with a disclaimer of it having to be a League match. It's a 3pm KO on a Sunday, if it was against a decent side I'd imagine there would be a far better turnout, especially when it's our Managers second game at Ibrox.

I was disappointed with the turnout at Burnley and I imagine it'll be the same for tomorrow.

Here's hoping it's actually decent for St Mirren.

People still don't go? Based on what? There's been one away game so far this season.

Wait to see the attendance tomorrow before complaining.

People still don't go? Based on what? There's been one away game so far this season.

Wait to see the attendance tomorrow before complaining.

Unless 15,000 turn up tomorrow without a ticket then yes he's correct. The lower tiers, which have been the only ones open to the public are still packed with empty seats. Which hardly bodes well.

Considering the score last weekend, accompanied with this being our first competitive home match for a very promising and exciting new Manager, I'd have expected 35,000. With us having 30,000 ST holders I don't think that's too much to ask for a 3pm KO on a weekend.