Bbc Refused To Act Of Rangers Bias

Got to laugh at Cliff having a pop at the Beeb when they were his go to guys to help the new regime get power.

Oh come on, a wee bit of credit. Wasn't a bad piece and not before time. Likewise with the RST statement. Two bans and a law suit in two days. I'm fucking loving it.

Maybe they have now all realised that the olive branch and appeasement is not the best way forward with these corrupt bastards.

I am hoping that their is a new mind set in the board room and they go after everyone of these fuckers who have seriously shredded, defamed, libelled, lied and demonised us for over 3 years now.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really Greg, you really think that.

What media house propaganda do you think he propagated and what evidence do you have to support such a claim?

Gollum has been a main player in the attacks against Rangers and our fans, every negative story he is all over it like a Priest over an Alter Boy.

Do you really think Rangers would ban Gollum for an interview with Sandy Easdale?

Will they be banning Dave King next for an interview with Mad Phil de Gobblegiver?

Some people just don't get it CA. (tu)

This little shite has been guilty of so much more, just look at the stance of the BBC (Scotland) since his ban, it speaks for itself, they are backing him all the way, yet some would have you believe it is because of BM ....... really scary mate.

:uk:

Yeah, I do.

I think its self evident - for instance off the top of my head the BP £50m at the press of a button. Others can go into more detail - I understand you believe that Bill isn't someone who would do that but I do disagree with your opinion there.

If you read the article CM was warned about future content based on his previous conduct (including MH stuff) and the lie/spin last week has been to tipping point.

GM

I realise that you have an unnatural dislike for Rangers fan Bill McMurdo but this is about why Gollum was banned not McMurdo.

Don't know why you brought Bill into it. I would have that obsession looked at buddy.

The article was written by a disgraced blogger and it is his opinion, unfortunately his opinion is clouded by his hatred of other Rangers fans and his eagerness to promote division amongst our support.

I thought this was a new dawn and our club were standing up for the club and our fans, but now according to you (and your mate Chris) it was also because he was aligned to the previous regime.

It does not seem so positive now if that is the case.

Some people just don't get it CA. (tu)

This little shite has been guilty of so much more, just look at the stance of the BBC (Scotland) since his ban, it speaks for itself, they are backing him all the way, yet some would have you believe it is because of BM ....... really scary mate.

Who thinks the BBC bias is anything to do with BM?

He was just a blogger with a source - the fact that the source wasn't acting (in my opinion) in the best interests of Rangers is irrelevant to the completely separate issue of the bias at pacific quay. They did however share a source

GM

Oh come on, a wee bit of credit. Wasn't a bad piece and not before time. Likewise with the RST statement. Two bans and a law suit in two days. I'm fucking loving it.

Maybe they have now all realised that the olive branch and appeasement is not the best way forward with these corrupt bastards.

I am hoping that their is a new mind set in the board room and they go after everyone of these fuckers who have seriously shredded, defamed, libelled, lied and demonised us for over 3 years now.

If he wants to get tore in about the obvious bias towards Rangers then carry on, but to then start to go down the road of the last regime using them in the propaganda war and that's a reason to ban them is just bollocks, you couldn't turn the telly on for the last 2 years without seeing his face or some bugger from the SOS using the Beeb in the exact same way to push their regime.

He just can't help himself.

Yeah, I do.

I think its self evident - for instance off the top of my head the BP £50m at the press of a button. Others can go into more detail - I understand you believe that Bill isn't someone who would do that but I do disagree with your opinion there.

If you read the article CM was warned about future content based on his previous conduct (including MH stuff) and the lie/spin last week has been to tipping point.

GM

Greg,

I realise that you have an unnatural dislike for Rangers fan Bill McMurdo but this is about why Gollum was banned not McMurdo.

Don't know why you brought Bill into it. I would have that obsession look at buddy.

The article was written by a disgraced blogger and it is his opinion, unfortunately his opinion is clouded by his hatred of other Rangers fans and his eagerness to promote division amongst our support.

I thought this was a new dawn and our club were standing up for the club and our fans, but now according to you (and your mate Chris) it was also because he was aligned to the previous regime.

I don't think I have an unnatural dislike for Bill - I think he was a propagandist that spread info that was not advantageous to Rangers, or our support- nothing more. Now that it seems to be an irrelevance I don't really bother with it anymore.

Nothing is according to me - I have an opinion as we are allowed to have - it would be naive to think that the journalist's previous conduct was not a factor in his issues with the board.

Am I correct in remembering that you posted to me that you went to social occasions with Bill? That makes him more your friend that Chris is of mines - though whenever I meet Chris at the football I am more than happy to talk to him.

But this petty stuff - which I think this really is tbh- bores me now that the club is moving in the right direction and the football on the park is vastly improved.

The fans are generally happy - This season will be a good year.

GM

Don't know why you brought Bill into it. I would have that obsession looked at buddy.

he was banned for speading bullshyte about the club, some of which was connected to the previous regime.

I don't think I have an unnatural dislike for Bill - I think he was a propagandist that spread info that was not advantageous to Rangers, or our support- nothing more. Now that it seems to be an irrelevance I don't really bother with it anymore.

Nothing is according to me - I have an opinion as we are allowed to have - it would be naive to think that the journalist's previous conduct was not a factor in his issues with the board.

Am I correct in remembering that you posted to me that you went to social occasions with Bill? That makes him more your friend that Chris is of mines - though whenever I meet Chris at the football I am more than happy to talk to him.

But this petty stuff - which I think this really is tbh- bores me now that the club is moving in the right direction and the football on the park is vastly improved.

The fans are generally happy - This season will be a good year.

GM

Oh that's right. You believed that Bill was a propagandist but others who were spreading falsehoods just had an opinion.

I am sure you understood that well, others didn't. Why are you back onto Bill McMurdo again.

If he bought beer in your pub would your opinion differ?

No you are incorrect again. quite a habit you have there. I have never attended any social functions with Bill McMurdo.

I attended a function in my local Rangers pub and Bill did a Q and A session with Gordon Smith.

He also campaigned tirelessly for the NO vote in the lead up to the referendum and I seen him at a few of these events.

I have also seen him at a few OO Demonstartions and ABOD parades and he is a member of the same ABOD club as some of my friends. I have never really had a conversation with Bill and I do not promote his blog or his articles anywhere,

I am confident about this season too and hopefully the fans are in the stadium watching football and not all in bars around Ibrox. :)

Got a feeling this thread will start turning into the Ashley lovers sticking up for Gollum in the defence of their hero.

Really ?

What Ashley lovers do you know and the only people who have ever praised Rangers haters are...........................

You fill in the blanks, Here is the clue.

"courageous journalism"

It's a good piece by CG , though I do feel it loses a bit of its ' punch ' when he affiliates ( for want of a better word ) those with a clear anti Rangers bias with fellow bears that view the boardroom wars in a different manner than he did.

A new era has began , both on and off the park , we need to unite the fans , and CG has the responsibility , and the ability to do so.

Does anyone really care?

No one probably really cares but the hypocrisy of Cliff slating the BBC is rich when it wasn't that long ago he was on their payroll whilst the VB were organising protests against them.

That's the issue for me and it's replicated at the Daily Record

They are all cunts, always have been and always will be.

Oh that's right. You believed that Bill was a propagandist but others who were spreading falsehoods just had an opinion.

I am sure you understood that well, others didn't. Why are you back onto Bill McMurdo again.

If he bought beer in your pub would your opinion differ?

No you are incorrect again. quite a habit you have there. I have never attended any social functions with Bill McMurdo.

I attended a function in my local Rangers pub and Bill did a Q and A session with Gordon Smith.

He also campaigned tirelessly for the NO vote in the lead up to the referendum and I seen him at a few of these events.

I have also seen him at a few OO Demonstartions and ABOD parades and he is a member of the same ABOD club as some of my friends. I have never really had a conversation with Bill and I do not promote his blog or his articles anywhere,

I am confident about this season too and hopefully the fans are in the stadium watching football and not all in bars around Ibrox. :)

If I knew Bill then its possible my opinion would differ as I would have more info to go on than just his blog output and forum contributions - but given the information available to me I can only reach the conclusions I have as it seems evident and objective.

I think given the info you posted there its semantics but I'm not too bothered.

You are right though Bill is irrelevent to this discussion so discussing him in this context isn't aiding anyone.

I certainly hope we have a full crowd at Ibrox in the ground getting behind the team - believe me it suits me better as both a fan and a business when there is a good atmosphere around the place - with Warburton and Weir I think we'll have very good crowds and hopefully keep them in the ground for most of the game!

Have a good day CA - that offer of a pint is still open if one game you aren't taking the kids

GM

Does anyone really care?

No they don't,

Why include McMurdo in a 7 year late article that exposes a BBC employee as a hate filled little maggot.?

I would be akin to me writing an article tonight about Cosgrove, McNally, Piara Powar, Assah Mir, Paul McConville (who is deid), John Reid, Peter Lawwell, Rod Petrie, Thomson, Paul Brennan and all the other obsessed Rangers haters and finish it off by saying Chris Graham is a prick.

I am sure you get the point.

Who thinks the BBC bias is anything to do with BM?

He was just a blogger with a source - the fact that the source wasn't acting (in my opinion) in the best interests of Rangers is irrelevant to the completely separate issue of the bias at pacific quay. They did however share a source

GM

Then what was the relevance to mentioning him in the first place, it has no relevant merit other than to stir the shit and be outright divisive, and certainly has no place in an otherwise fair account by another blogger with a source. :P