Sos On Sportsound 03/08

jcb

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to it. Thought it was embarrassing- real low quality by all. It shows the standard of journalism in this country when a non media person can hold his own with a so called "professional". We all know the BBC is biased against everything British.

English's mum should have swallowed. It's unbelievable how biased they cunts are. I don't see the big issue with us vs the Bbc theres more than one broadcasters to report on Us. Stv, Sky, Bt sport and every paper.

The bbc are anti Rangers and the fans should show how we feel

What I learned from that was it seems it was an editorial decision to give the latest story prominence, so the question is who was the editor?

Also they talk about it being a fallout between institutions, what they don't mention is that one institution is private and the other is public with a charter to provide news and information in a fair and even handed way, they can't pick and choose who they cover

Licence payers money has been given to the SPFL for the coverage of football matches, the BBC has chosen to deny thousands of this coverage.

As was said on the program, what if we have a game against the scum at Ibrox, will they refuse commentary? I don't think so

It's time this particular public institution was put in it's place.

I don't think that interview went the way the BBC planned it

:D

I managed to get a listen to that here in Oz and I thought Houston did reasonably well all things considered. I thought Houston would have got ripped to bits after his last effort on the BBC when he shat it against that fucking sectarian witch Haggerty, but fair do to him for not letting English talk over him at every turn. I just wish he would have hammered home the point about specky eyes getting info from the SPFL commander who I am led to believe was an ex-tarrier security chief, then telling lies trying to weasel his way out of it.

That guy who anchored the show (Kenny McIntyre?) was trying like fuck to get the BBC agenda back on the table, but Houston wouldn't be put off :lol: and you could tell the longer it went the more they were losing the heid and their argument in favour of the BBC, :thumbup:

BTW! I have to admire Richard Wilson for being an unbiased BBC man who tried to give both sides some advice on the subject. :pipe: