Friday Ticket Sales

RFC55

Not a boot in the balls off a sell out bears.

Amazing what a decent footballing side and a boardroom that stay off the front pages can achieve.

Hopefully we can push it over the line and get a sell out that the team deserve.

Looking forward to it, should be a decent atmosphere :crabflute:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Waghorn, Tavernier and Kiernan think the atmosphere has been good the last couple of weeks they'll be blown away when they walk out to a full bouncing Ibrox on Friday. Can't wait as I'm absolutely buzzing for this!

If Waghorn, Tavernier and Kiernan think the atmosphere has been good the last couple of weeks they'll be blown away when they walk out to a full bouncing Ibrox on Friday. Can't wait as I'm absolutely buzzing for this!

This.

I have no doubt whatsoever that three young Englishmen (By nationality) were initially hesitant at the thought of playing in the Scottish Championship, but those concerns have well and truly been removed.

Now, it's time to make them realise that they're playing for the best club they'll ever play for.

Said in another thread last night there was only 17 tickets altogether left for sale in the Copland and Sandy Jardine stands combined. Its going to get to the point where if people do want to go late in the week they will have to take the club deck. This could be close to selling out. Especially if we make another signing or two during the week!