Friday Ticket Sales

RFC55

In fact here's a picture I took at the Hibs playoff game.

2i7vj9f.jpg

That is ridiculous, there is less segregation between Israel and Palestine ffs !

See if you have a look at the Jonas Thern video that's up, watch for when he celebrates against hibs and you can see the segregation in the broomloan front. There is Rangers and hibs fans just about sitting on each others knees.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibrox is going to look great packed out on TV. Wish I had BT to tape the game tbh, the place is going to be bouncing.

I'll be at the game but hopefully that cunt Sutton won't be commentating on our games, can't stand him as he's bitter as fuck!

I'll be at the game but hopefully that cunt Sutton won't be commentating on our games, can't stand him as he's bitter as fuck!

(tu) Total prick. His rant after losing the title on the final day of the season showed how bitter that fucker is.

Not an ounce of humility in the guy. Still comes across like a big fucking kid.

three of the rancid cunts on bt last night , I turned it on to see the score hoping that team were winning and it was the studio bit that was on and fat Hartson and Lennon were on it too giving it the ref is giving Celtic nothing here ?? nothing changes

three of the rancid cunts on bt last night , I turned it on to see the score hoping that team were winning and it was the studio bit that was on and fat Hartson and Lennon were on it too giving it the ref is giving Celtic nothing here nothing changes

Pure shame for the sellick, with all those masonic/orange/unionist/loyalist/protestant/royalist/anti-oirish (delete as appropriate) referees in europe.

Must be hard work blaming the world for your shortcomings when looking a little closer to home will bring you the answers.

Pure shame for the sellick, with all those masonic/orange/unionist/loyalist/protestant/royalist/anti-oirish (delete as appropriate) referees in europe.

Must be hard work blaming the world for your shortcomings when looking a little closer to home will bring you the answers.

they had their excuses ready anyway if the result was to go against them starting with the travelling then the state of the pitch and then the more frequently used one the referee

That is ridiculous, there is less segregation between Israel and Palestine ffs !

See if you have a look at the Jonas Thern video that's up, watch for when he celebrates against hibs and you can see the segregation in the broomloan front. There is Rangers and hibs fans just about sitting on each others knees.

o

Your Israel line made me laugh :-)

I've been in this house for almost 30 years and my neighbours in the entire street are well used to me roaring my head off at all hours of the night/early morning :D so now they wear earplugs to bed and don't call the Police up telling them a murder is going on in the street. :21: Hitting the booze at 4.00am is a bit of a worry by the end of the season though :beer1::party:

Give it laldy, lads and lassies :scot::uk:

My little brother is working in California right now and was up watching the Hiv's game with a carry out at some ridiculous fucking time and said he'd do it every week if he had to!

Glad it is a near sell-out. Although BT can do-one for their friday nite pish

Would love one club somewhere to tell tv to piss off. Sadly will never happen

Have to say, I'm quite liking the idea of the Friday night kickoff.