*** Donate Your Seat For Any Game To A Veteran

govanblue

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sorry i wasn't online to give you my seats for the Alloa game, hope you had enough. For work and holiday reasons I won't be using my 2 seats until the St Mirren game at the end of February so you can have them for every game until then

Brilliant!!! :thumbup:

That's Dumbarton, Morton, Hibs, Livi and Falkirk. :21:

I know a certain Combat Stress Resident and his young lad who will be delighted to hear that. :21:

PS - Yes, we had enough tickets to go round. (tu)

Have you tried approaching the Club for say 12 tickets or how many required for the guys?

I am only a bumper for this thread, it is something less for the main man Govanblue to think about.

He will explain to you (once he sees your post) about how it all works and I do believe he gets help from time to time from the club, but don't quote me on that.

Many Bears/Bearettes give GB use of their seat/s when they are not going to make a game, it is a fantastic way to help out the Erskine veterans and folk from Combat Stress. Not very good answers but GB will explain better later I am sure. (tu)

Indeed. (tu)

We have 7 seats donated for this so far, but we could do with a few double seats if any are sitting empty. (tu)

Hopefully the weather will be better by then too.

I've only got a single seat available but PM'd you with details anyway.

Given the bad weather, demand has been down a bit the last couple of games.

But all being well, a few of our favourite Old Soldiers will be heading along this weekend. :21:

Fingers crossed for some good weather!

After that, it's on to Hibs on Boxing Day. We're already in quite a good position for that. (tu)

Given the bad weather, demand has been down a bit the last couple of games.

But all being well, a few of our favourite Old Soldiers will be heading along this weekend. :21:

Fingers crossed for some good weather!

After that, it's on to Hibs on Boxing Day. We're already in quite a good position for that. (tu)

Only 4C max, but light wind and dry, if you can believe the forecast :)

• 2 weeks later...