Are The Bbc Toying With Us?

ARockit

I've seen Muay Thai a few times when I have been in Bangkok and big Mohsni could make a name for himself there right enough :lol:

:D My uncle was British Champ for a few years along time ago,

I tried to follow in his footseps, but was more interested in burds fitbaw and drinking....

And some other things...

;)

:D My uncle was British Champ for a few years along time ago,

I tried to follow in his footseps, but was more interested in burds fitbaw and drinking....

And some other things...

;)

Mate! I got into more fights due to 'burds fitbaw and drinking' than I would get in a career of Muay Thai :lol:

Mate! I got into more fights due to 'burds fitbaw and drinking' than I would get in a career of Muay Thai :lol:

So did I :D

Might have saved a few injuries if id have stuck in a bit more wi the thai boxing tho!

Thats a hard as fuck sport (full Muay Thai)

My uncle never had a fight in his life outside the ring as far as I know.

But even when he won he was fucked for days.

Really admire the guy, even tho ive never really knew, got on with him as I got older

So did I :D

Might have saved a few injuries if id have stuck in a bit more wi the thai boxing tho!

Thats a hard as fuck sport (full Muay Thai)

My uncle never had a fight in his life outside the ring as far as I know.

But even when he won he was fucked for days.

Really admire the guy, even tho ive never really knew, got on with him as I got older

I did 2 years studying Kyokushinkaikan but was advised to stop it due to my football and have the utmost admiration for these guys who do Muay Thai. It's definitely not a sport that's good for the body.

This is a bit :ot: but I think we will get away with it :pipe:

I did 2 years studying Kyokushinkaikan but was advised to stop it due to my football and have the utmost admiration for these guys who do Muay Thai. It's definitely not a sport that's good for the body.

This is a bit :ot: but I think we will get away with it :pipe:

Yeah defo!

And the bbc never showed it...

So fuck bbc Scotland taig loving cunts

Yeah defo!

And the bbc never showed it...

So fuck bbc Scotland taig loving cunts

Don't expect much from the BBC these days,mate, especially BBC Scotland. doh I remember when the BBC was revered around the world for having a service second to none and was a template for other media outlets to copy.

Every time I have returned to Scotland on holidays it just gets worse and worse so I wouldn't lose sleep if I never watched it again

Don't expect much from the BBC these days,mate, especially BBC Scotland. doh I remember when the BBC was revered around the world for having a service second to none and was a template for other media outlets to copy.

Every time I have returned to Scotland on holidays it just gets worse and worse so I wouldn't lose sleep if I never watched it again

No surprise mate

Dont even watch it here.

Paddy broadcasting scum

It's a constant drip drip drip by the BBC . This technique is common when you are trying to demonise a particular group in society. You keep associating them with any bad news or incidents. The Moshni picture would be ok if it was to do with him serving a suspension but has nothing to do with a pitch invasion. It's the BBCs way of trying to associate Rangers with the pitch invasion . All the Rangers fans did there was show great restraint in face being provoked by the Motherwell fans. Most supporters would be congratulated for this restraint but not us