The Idiot That Ran On The Pitch

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye its lovely here thanks for asking.

Whats your excuse for being boring?

Whats your excuse for being the forums laughing stock? Do you act like a fanny just to get attention? Of course you do, you must get lonely in Maryhill... or the cells.

Whats your excuse for being the forums laughing stock? Do you act like a fanny just to get attention? Of course you do, you must get lonely in Maryhill... or the cells.

Well at least i have some use on the forum then. Whats your role, being the forums square?

I shouldve added call me a pape all day long if it makes you happy,me i don't really care.

But you do have a ring of davybhoy mcewan about you.

Whatever gets you through your exciting, maryhill days. The rest can only sit and wish we werent boring and had your life.

fuck off and send me a pm how to donate

:lol:

I'll send you a PM.

It'll be something like this...

RM Erskine Rangers Recreation Fund - Season 2015/16

Ordinary RM Members Supporting Extraordinary Erskine Veterans.

mrbump.jpg

To Support our Activities, and Join our Hall of Fame, simply donate £5 or more to the Fund (and PM me).

• If money is in short supply, that's all we need from you. (tu)
  • If even £5 is too much, not a problem - PM me for a full concession - there are other ways to help apart from money! :pipe:
  • If you earn enough to donate more than £5, then please feel free to donate as you see fit. (tu)
  • If you're on holiday, offshore, waiting for pay day etc, then PM me and I'll add you to the Pledged List - then you can donate whenever is good for you.

Donation Link: http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

Then PM me to let me know. (tu)

The RangersMedia Erskine Rangers Recreation Fund (aka The Fund) is a voluntary fundraising group funded by RM Member donations (and other occasional fundraising activities). A donation of £5 or more gains you membership of the Fund’s Hall of Fame, which is by far the most respectable list around these parts - but more importantly, it helps us help our Veterans, and our Club.

The money raised is spent as follows:

• Providing Rangers FC Products and Services to Residents of 4 Erskine Care Homes (eg: Season Tickets, Match Tickets, Hospitality Tickets, Stadium Tours, Argyle Restaurant Lunches, Rangers TV, Rangers Match Programmes)

• Providing non-Rangers-related Recreational Treats for the Residents of 4 Erskine Homes (eg: Boat Trips, Restaurant Lunches, Christmas Party Donations, Palace Visits, D-Day Whisky Miniatures)

• Supporting The Rangers Family - Rangers Development Fund, Rangers Charity Foundation, Rangers Ladies, Rangers Football In The Community.

(we also support Residents of Hollybush House Hospital (Combat Stress) along the same lines as the Erskine Homes)

The Fund has no running costs – (except the 6% PayPal fee charged by PayPal on all donations :( ). So every penny donated is properly spent and properly accounted for. (tu)

With over £28,000 raised to date (and spent very wisely!), we are now enthusiastically embarking on our 4th Season of Supporting Erskine Veterans and Rangers FC. It promises to be our most successful season so far - and that’s why we’d really like you to join us. :thumbup:

We launched this season’s new membership a month ago, and the response from members has been awesome - We already have almost 200 Members and have raised over £3,500 already this season.

But the more members we have, the more we can achieve, so please join us. It's easy.

3_zpsa9fabab6.jpg

John_at_Ibrox_zps7hnewk8y.jpg