The Idiot That Ran On The Pitch

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anything happen with the clown who handcuffed himself to the goals years ago? Pretty sure it was the Maccabi Haifa game.

Religiously aggravated Breach of the Peace (he shouted pro IRA slogans at Rangers fans and players despite claiming he was protesting the plight of Palestinians) as well as resisting arrest.

Religiously aggravated Breach of the Peace (he shouted pro IRA slogans at Rangers fans and players despite claiming he was protesting the plight of Palestinians) as well as resisting arrest.

:lol: He probably would've got let out last night then if he can't get charged with anything major.

Can the club not take criminal action against the fan or pass on any fines to him?

They would need a court order to pass fines across. We tried it with Shitey Sean and it was rejected (£4212 UEFA Fine). We were then reportedly going to sue him to recover it but not sure what came of it.

Couldn't take any criminal action against him as he hasn't committed any criminal offence other than enter a stadium drunk. And if we're going down that road then Ibrox will be half empty most games.

Lifted on a Friday your in for the weekend to go up court on the Monday,he'll get done with breach of the peace or something like that imo.

Security was an absolute joke the police were no doubt too busy talking to somebody for offensive singing or some pish.

It's up to the custody Sargent. Wouldn't normally get kept in for a breach, unless it's aggravated. Due to the public nature and the resisting, he has no chance of getting released.

Not necessarily. There's been quite a few times where I've known folk who've been lifted at the game and they were held long enough so they couldn't get a train or bus back home or they sobered up. As far as I'm aware, the fat prick yesterday hasn't committed any criminal offence other than entering a football stadium drunk.

A breach of the peace is 100% guaranteed, and if it was the polis he was struggling with, then resisting arrest will be added.

Not necessarily. There's been quite a few times where I've known folk who've been lifted at the game and they were held long enough so they couldn't get a train or bus back home or they sobered up. As far as I'm aware, the fat prick yesterday hasn't committed any criminal offence other than entering a football stadium drunk.

He might get out but for that he will get the banning order and made to report to police station at half time every Rangers home game for 2 years probably but Rangers should ban the cunt for life.

The only positive is that it has highlighted how the police and stewards are not switched on and to have someone getting that close to the players is worrying as there is nutjobs everywhere so hopefully they start doing there job now.

He also had a Pope JP II t-shirt on under his zipper even though he had died years before. I was in the Broomloan Rear that evening.

Its kinda going against the flow of the thread but the fat cunt was mwi and cunts do daft things.

Wee rush a blood to the nut and shit happens.

Cunts batter on about the 'Rangers family' so can we no forgive a daft cunts moment of madness.

Or is he no part of the family noo?

It wisnae me by the way,i'm much slimmer.

He was mwi and his mates probably wrongly fired him in all to the detriment of our club.

The arsehole probably has the mindset that Motherwell fans all got on the pitch last year and nowt happened to them which is all a symptom of the footballing authorities taking months and months to charge Motherwell.

The stewards and police were a disgrace and it wasn't until the ref got involved they reacted.

As others have said, this could have been an obsessed nutter with violent intent and we all know there's plenty out there who hate us.

Questions need asked of the chief of Rangers security and the match commander.