The Idiot That Ran On The Pitch

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be no debate next week on this when the wee prick is banned from the stadium.

Defending a knobs actions is an admission of stupidity on your own part.

The lad is a cock, end of

I havent defended it.

But i can undestand how it might seem like a good idea to an alcohol fuelled brain, but i forgot i was on a forum full of infallible folk who've never done any rash and spur of the moment actions. Fucks sake its like no cunt on here never did anything stupid when steamboats.

I'm half sure if sober the cunt will regret it

Seriously though, Drunks will always invade pitches. Luckily this one was as gormless and harmless as they all usually are.

But the thing that annoyed me most about this one is the way the stewards refused to pick up their pace when Nicky Law brought him virtually into their lap.

By not picking up the pace, they virtually forced the guy to rethink his accepted position of defeat, and go for another (much longer) runaround.

It looked to me almost as if they wanted him to get away. :sherlock:

Seriously though, Drunks will always invade pitches. Luckily this one was as gormless and harmless as they all usually are.

But the thing that annoyed me most about this one is the way the stewards refused to pick up their pace when Nicky Law brought him virtually into their lap.

By not picking up the pace, they virtually forced the guy to rethink his position of defeat, and go for another (much longer) runaround.

It looked to me almost as if they wanted him to get away. :sherlock:

They clearly have no plan to deal with a solo fan on the pitch but the comedy value of them trying to catch him was very benny hillesque.

Then the showering of rolled up card display going when the polis and him went by the broomy was class.

What danger did you experience from him on the pitch.

I know all the 'what ifs' but in reality what made you feel endangered by him?

Or even what danger was anyone in from juan dude on the pitch.

I honestly didnt feel in any danger from a dafty on the pitch.

Was wrong for many reasons.

He ruined the fans enjoyment of the game.

He disrespected his club and fellow supporters.

He acted like a tit. Embarrassing for himself and all around, and probably his family.

He has caused our club a problem they did not need.

As for the danger. Yes he looked pretty harmless, but at the moment he ran on the pitch his intentions were not known. He could have been going to accost a player (like a few motherwell fans did). He may have reacted violently to any intervention. Suppose he got into a confrontation or fight with a St Mirren player. That could have caused all sorts of reaction from players and fans. Might even have encouraged a few other idiots on the park, or created more trouble. As it was he was just a harmless dick, which is fortunate for him.

Was wrong for many reasons.

He ruined the fans enjoyment of the game.

He disrespected his club and fellow supporters.

He acted like a tit. Embarrassing for himself and all around, and probably his family.

He has caused our club a problem they did not need.

As for the danger. Yes he looked pretty harmless, but at the moment he ran on the pitch his intentions were not known. He could have been going to accost a player (like a few motherwell fans did). He may have reacted violently to any intervention. Suppose he got into a confrontation or fight with a St Mirren player. That could have caused all sorts of reaction from players and fans. Might even have encouraged a few other idiots on the park, or created more trouble. As it was he was just a harmless dick, which is fortunate for him.

I'm only judging him on what the drunk cunt actually did as opposed to judging him based on 'what ifs.'

He didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game tbh,i also didnt even feel a tiny bit disrespected.

What he did was wrong but there was no intent of violence as we seen,just a daft cunt with too much drink in him.

He's likely regretting it as cunts do when they sober up in a cell.

Jesus, times have changed.

What harm was the guy doing, apart from annoying the SNP nazis?

Great streakers and pitch invasioners include the likes of Erica Roe with her massive knockers. Where's the harm? It isn't as if they are killing people for God's sake.

People need to get a grip and stop buying into the nazi line that running on to a football field is going to result in everyone's head exploding.

He's just a tube who decided to make a cock of himself. It's hardly a hanging offence, unless you buy into the SNP shite where they control every aspect of your life...with your permission to do so.

Great streakers and pitch invasioners include the likes of Erica Roe with her massive knockers. Where's the harm? It isn't as if they are killing people for God's sake.

People need to get a grip and stop buying into the nazi line that running on to a football field is going to result in everyone's head exploding.

He's just a tube who decided to make a cock of himself. It's hardly a hanging offence, unless you buy into the SNP shite where they control every aspect of your life...with your permission to do so.

If we get a fine will he pay it?

Absolute shite

I came to watch a football game not some pished up fud run around the park and disrupt it.

The fuck has any of this to do with the SNP? And continually using Nazi completely out of any accurate context just makes you look like a cunt tbh.