The Idiot That Ran On The Pitch

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sat in the West Enclosure and he waddled out from right infront of me. He held his scarf up a few times and it had RFC across it. There's a picture too where you can see the union flags on it. Sadly, some of our fans are wee arseholes who can't handle their grog.

Your the man Dude

Jesus, times have changed.

What harm was the guy doing, apart from annoying the SNP nazis?

Great streakers and pitch invasioners include the likes of Erica Roe with her massive knockers. Where's the harm? It isn't as if they are killing people for God's sake.

People need to get a grip and stop buying into the nazi line that running on to a football field is going to result in everyone's head exploding.

He's just a tube who decided to make a cock of himself. It's hardly a hanging offence, unless you buy into the SNP shite where they control every aspect of your life...with your permission to do so.

He disrupted our tempo and momentum for a start. We all turned up to watch Rangers not some drunken idiot. The club could be fined as well.

I love the way you always do this Dude .Correct everyone like a right know it all .Your not the only one but you take great delight don't you bud .

I like things being right. Nothing wrong with that. If someone posts something that's incorrect and I know that it's wrong I'll put them right.

Aye but in the real world there was never any chance of him getting dragged off by fans.

I think a wee weekender is a cunt of thing and might teach the guy a lesson.

When he woke up from his drunken sleep,itchy as fuck by lying under the itchiest material in the world for yer blanket that stinks of a cleaner with a cheery pishy

smell,thats punishnent enough for being a dafty.

Lets no even discuss the rancid tea and breakfast.

And how would you feel if The Powers that be decide to take the points off us and play the next game behind closed doors?....OK an exaggeration (But you never know with this mob) and we miss promotion by a point.....The sooner we realise that we cannot condone this sort of incident as it gives them ammo!!

And how would you feel if The Powers that be decide to take the points off us and play the next game behind closed doors?....OK an exaggeration (But you never know with this mob) and we miss promotion by a point.....The sooner we realise that we cannot condone this sort of incident as it gives them ammo!!

Mate i haven't condoned it,its unacceptable but i think the calls for lifebans are ott.

I think court,fine will be punishment enough for him.

The reason he done it is because he is a fool. The drink only helped loosen his inhibitions.

Yeah drink has that effect on folk,well some folk.

On here you would think theres not one member who's got steaming,woke up in a cell and wondered what the fuck happened.

I think that guy likely woke up in a cell and thought the same thing to himself. Or maybe he thinks getting booed and called a fat bastard when he was getting carried off is covering himself in glory idk.

Yeah drink has that effect on folk,well some folk.

On here you would think theres not one member who's got steaming,woke up in a cell and wondered what the fuck happened.

I think that guy likely woke up in a cell and thought the same thing to himself. Or maybe he thinks getting booed and called a fat bastard when he was getting carried off is covering himself in glory idk.

Oh I am sure that a ton of people have got drunk and ended up in the cells. That doesn't excuse the actions they dont to get put in the cells in the first place.

Oh I am sure that a ton of people have got drunk and ended up in the cells. That doesn't excuse the actions they dont to get put in the cells in the first place.

I'm no trying to excuse his actions just pointing out that theres likely a few who have done silly,stupid things without giving the consequences of their actions a moments thought.He'll likely be riduculed for the rest of his life for the youtube vid of him getting carried off. Plus he'll likely be up court Monday and possibly face punishment.

A lifebans ott.

You don't think he was lost then?

Don't think that one will work in court mate :)

The guy will be getting it tight from all his mates for what he done and getting slagged for being a fat cunt from your own has got to hurt, a wee fine and a ban for a year fir him if it was up to me.