The Idiot That Ran On The Pitch

I'm no trying to excuse his actions just pointing out that theres likely a few who have done silly,stupid things without giving the consequences of their actions a moments thought.He'll likely be riduculed for the rest of his life for the youtube vid of him getting carried off. Plus he'll likely be up court Monday and possibly face punishment.

A lifebans ott.

Hope so, we don't need pricks like that in our support.

Guys a fanny so fuck him

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no trying to excuse his actions just pointing out that theres likely a few who have done silly,stupid things without giving the consequences of their actions a moments thought.He'll likely be riduculed for the rest of his life for the youtube vid of him getting carried off. Plus he'll likely be up court Monday and possibly face punishment.

A lifebans ott.

The punishment needs to be a deterrent though. If that means one silly twat gets an OTT punishment that makes any other pissed up arsehole think twice before going on the pitch, then tough shit I'm afraid.

We don't want to head down the road of being a "Juan Ghuy" apologist club for the (very small) arsehole element in our support and end up paying for it when we are back on top and in Europe again.

The punishment needs to be a deterrent though. If that means one silly twat gets an OTT punishment that makes any other pissed up arsehole think twice before going on the pitch, then tough shit I'm afraid.

I see what you mean but daft drunk cunts don't generally consider the consequences.

I think what would be more effective would be for the stewards/polis not to let overly drunk cunts in.

Maybe check out the bogs now and again as the ones at my area are generally full of cans and buckie bottles after halftime.

I blame the haphazard security and a polis presence more interested in videoing the ub boys.

Jesus, times have changed.

What harm was the guy doing, apart from annoying the SNP nazis?

Great streakers and pitch invasioners include the likes of Erica Roe with her massive knockers. Where's the harm? It isn't as if they are killing people for God's sake.

People need to get a grip and stop buying into the nazi line that running on to a football field is going to result in everyone's head exploding.

He's just a tube who decided to make a cock of himself. It's hardly a hanging offence, unless you buy into the SNP shite where they control every aspect of your life...with your permission to do so.

You probably voted yes during the #indyref.

We don't want to head down the road of being a "Juan Ghuy" apologist club for the (very small) arsehole element in our support and end up paying for it when we are back on top and in Europe again.

Pissed up arseholes don't think, so whatever happens to this guy will have no bearing on other pissed up arseholes :)

Average age of 65 it seems

It was a joke. Noticed the first steward stopped after about 10ft cos he was knackered & it's not as if it was usian bolt he was chasing. Think the reason the polis carried him on the pitch past the goalmouth was because he got away from the stewards & back on the pitch, that's when the polis grabbed him.

At least am no a limp wristed prick like you.

You're one of they cunts who's likely to have never done fuck all reckless in yer life. Probably yer like a Buzz Killington when things get a bit too rowdy for you.

Do you think that fat cunt weighed up the consequences of running on to the pitch?

Cunt probably woke up in a cell saying what the fuck did i do.

But you would know fuck all about being stupid and drunk.

Stop hanging about my profile as well ya rocket,you already know what i think of you.

I think i was quite clear about that ya prick.

I wouldnt be half-surprised if it turned out to be you who ran onto the pitch ya trumpet.

I wouldnt be half-surprised if it turned out to be you who ran onto the pitch ya trumpet.

So anyway fanboy why do you keep popping on my profile?

Yer awful interested i see yer name on the wee list most weeks.

Have you noticed i've no visited yours,i don't need to read it to know youre a bawbag.

Well i would be mega surprised if it was you cos you probably havent a reckless moment to look back on in yer life.

A fkn goldfish in a bowl has likely led a more exciting life than you buzzkill.

Yer a bit late wi the trumpet patter grandpa. :wanker:

What if he had a knife?

What if he had wanted to assault one of the players?

Stewards didn't have a clue what to do because of their restrictions.

Police now not in view and when they did arrive just walked on to the pitch looking like they didn't give a fuck.

That stupid little prick has now given the SPFL a cop out for the Motherwell invasion. And if anyone knows him tell him he's lucky to still be walking.

What if he had a knife?

Police now not in view and when they did arrive just walked on to the pitch looking like they didn't give a fuck.

That stupid little prick has now given the SPFL a cop out for the Motherwell invasion. And if anyone knows him tell him he's lucky to still be walking.

why don't you have him whacked ?

What if he had a knife?

What if.....he just ran on the pitch and made a cunt of himself....oh wait he did.

'What ifs' are nonsense.

Hes lucky to still be walking :lol:

You need to have been stupid and had a night in the cells, otherwise you're boring and havent done anything exciting?

FS

I'm already bored with you but no you don't have to have been stupid and spend a night in the cells but you need to have a little basic understanding of getting mwi and doing something daft,which likely doesnt apply to you going by yer squarish post.