Where would Buffel fit in/play next Season?

Boab

I, like Danny and others, like Mr Buffel but where would he fit in? I suggest a 4-3-3 with the concern that Walter seems to me a very 4-4-2 man, but I hope I am proved wrong.

On the day of Helicopter Sunday - we played a 4-3-3 in my opinion - 25 Waterreus; 2 Ricksen, 16 Kyrgiakos, 5 Andrews, 18 Ball; 6 Ferguson, 8 A Rae; 10 Novo, 4 Buffel, 7 Arveladze; 10 Prso - with Shota on the left, Nacho in the right and Prso through the middle and Tommy in the hole.

On that wonderful day, do you remember that Thomas threaded the ball for Nacho's goal?

Why can't we now but with these players?

Mcgregor

Hutton Weir Webster /KB/Ugo Hutton

Ferguson Thomson/Hemdani

Buffel

With the variation of a front 3 of:

Gow/Beasley/Burke

Boyd/Big Lee/Gow/JCD

JCD/Burkey/Faubert (maybe)

With a 4-4-2, I just can’t see him fitting in as well, but where do you think he Buffel could play if/when he does?

Ps. Gow could also play in the hole in that system

If we play 4-4-2 next season, which I expect us to do so, I can't see him fitting in - especially in the first 11.

We have to change our whole tactics to fit him in, which I really don't like, and even then we can't guarentee that gamble will pay off.

Personally, I would sell him and use the money to bring in a natural right-winger.

i'd play him behind the front 2

thats his best position i think. His problem is hes not very versatile and cant play in different positions. He also likes the ball at his feet which is a problem with the way we play sometimes People slag him off a lot, sometimes he deserves it but a lot of the time i think hes plays badly because we are playing long ball hit and hope football and the ball is passing him by. He has a hell of a lot more to offer than players like sebo sionko papac etc.

i'd play him behind the front 2

I think if we do play a man in the hole, it will be Gow - I think he is more effective in that role than Buffel

i'd give buffell a shot there imo he's not a wide player but in the middle behind the front 2 i think he can score and create a lot of goals i rate gow but i think buffell is the better player if he's up for it

If we play 4-4-2 next season, which I expect us to do so, I can't see him fitting in - especially in the first 11.

We have to change our whole tactics to fit him in, which I really don't like, and even then we can't guarentee that gamble will pay off.

Personally, I would sell him and use the money to bring in a natural right-winger.

if we got good money for him i would'nt be to bothered if he went as long as we spend it

id use a 4-3-1-2 and play him behind the front 2

Mad dog in yer avatar...is that you lyin peshed in yer kip again :craphead:

no thats me before i went out i felt blissful cos i had a nice meal :craphead:

id use a 4-3-1-2 and play him behind the front 2

Then we have no width - Where does Beasley and possibly Faubert fit in ?