**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

I hope folk dont end up singing a bunch of shite about SA tomorrow. If hivs want to gloat about it let them because they've nothing to actually gloat about.

Heard its sold out for tomorrow as well, buzzing now. 4-1 to us with Waghorn to score first. Time to really turn it on and put the shites into them and the rest of the SPL.

Both teams will really be up for this after the recent media punch up by the two managers. I realise that both managers have played down comments and Stubbs has said that his comments have been misconstrued, however, still think the two managers will feel that they have a point to make and fire the teams up for victory. Hivs will sit deep and try to catch us on the counter attack, therefore, we will have loads of possession and will create a hatfull of chances. It all hinges on us taking our chances. Really looking forward to game and a Packed Ibrox stadium, 3-1 would be a great result. He wears a magic hat

Agreed.

The first half an hour of the 6-2 game we could easily have been 3-0 down.

This won't be the heavy scoreline some think. I'll settle for a McCoist type performance 1-0 win.

Surely you are having a laugh with " a McCoist type performance " I somehow doubt MW will even consider a McCoist type performance dear oh dear I thought we were getting away from that kind of shit football but each to their own I suppose.

Surely you are having a laugh with " a McCoist type performance " I somehow doubt MW will even consider a McCoist type performance dear oh dear I thought we were getting away from that kind of shit football but each to their own I suppose.

He's gotta be trolling

Even if we lose, we know Warburton will never allow a 'McCoist' type performance.

We play football now. Not long balls in the air from Lee McCulloch for Kris Boyd to lose.

This.

I don't think it will be a 6-2 either but hibs are a weaker team than before Allan left. They won't control the midfield they only have 1 think in the locker and that's a counter attack which we will need to watch. I would have this game down as a 4-2 to us.

I wouldn't even mention millers age has not unfit and has 90 mins in him but I think we need to use the players abilities at different times and in in 2 minds.

Either start with Miller, knowing he will get a goal or 2 and bring oduwa on at 60 mins and watch him terrorise a tiring hibs defence or start with oduwa and bring on Miller on 60 mins either or they both bring something different and both are effective.

I want to see oduwa getting a goal and waggy getting on the scoresheet as well.

don't give hibs too much respect. We beat them in the play offs with a shite team and fucked them 6-2 with this one. It's going to be a good game I hope the hibs fans go home put in their place and stub cries at 90 mins.

The famous Glasgow Rangers will run the show

I think that's a decent assessment. I'd like to see Oduwa start left, McKay right. Bring Kenny on after 60 minutes to add the execution.

Actually, we need a Mortal Kombat photoshop with Kenny "finishing" Stub :D .

If we get off to a flier I can see us taking a good few goals off this lot. I would hope that we didn't take our foot off the gas given the recent history between the club's. Would love a 5-0 or similar

Ally and McCoist type football is something you're unlikely to see at Ibrox as long as MW&DW are here. I do agree that we may not win by as much as we'd all like, that's why I'm only going for a 4-0 correct score tomorrow. And a game played with style that we've all become accustomed to of late.

Ally can't even do press conferences as well as MW, so forget all about the hanger on.

4-1. Do not see them troubling us at all. They have done nothing this year to prove that the 6-2 game wasnt a fair reflection between us. They have lost their best judas, are struggling every week and we are getting better.

I hope we humiliate them.