**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

It was pretty full when they pumped us last year. No complaceny.

Both hibs games were poorly attended last year , 25-30000 at best , on top of the fact that the support were already fed up with the management and the team and too busy arguing amongst ourselves over boardroom disputes , and the atmosphere was generally just depleted . tomorrow's ibrox is a different beast for hibs to deal with

It was pretty full when they pumped us last year. No complaceny.

Only time it was close to full last season was the playoffs and that was the only game where the stadium was rocking against them!

Ibrox is a different beast so far this year and the influence from the crowd shouldn't be underestimated.

Teams will be starting to fear coming here again...Warburton won't allow complacency to slip in!

Really hoping that Rangers can put on a display against Hibs and entertain not just the full house at Ibrox but the ever growing sky television audience.

Lots of haters will be tuning in of course but much more importantly there will be a vast amount of neutral curious viewers tuning in to see what this new exciting and entertaining Rangers team they are hearing about is made of.

I know our fans will do their bit and hope the boys on the park can keep the momentum going and give us 3 points, ( preferably in style ).

On a personal note I expect Hibs to be pretty defensive and will look to spoil at every opportunity, no way will they go toe to toe after their last lesson. A tight affair may be in store and the first goal is crucial.

I'm in club deck section two, first time up there - any good seats?

You'll be ok as long as long you've got your oxygen mask with you :D

It's got it's bonuses though, the view is excellent from up there so I hope you enjoy the game. :thumbup:

A win of any kind would probably do, as will put them way on the backfoot, 6 points behind and struggling, but after last season it's a great credit to Mr Warburton that we are even expecting a potential goal feast against what will likely be the 2nd strongest team in league so soon in to the current season.

Its my boys 10th birthday today,hopefully the team puts on a show that he will never forget!

I asked him on facebook what he thought would be the score and he said "7-0 WATP RTID"

I would settle for that!

Copland front today because my mate and his missus are on holiday so they gave me their season books cos it was the wee mans birthday,hope i get a good look at Stubbs throwing the toys oot the pram as we hammer them.