**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

Its my boys 10th birthday today,hopefully the team puts on a show that he will never forget!

I asked him on facebook what he thought would be the score and he said "7-0 WATP RTID"

I would settle for that!

Copland front today because my mate and his missus are on holiday so they gave me their season books cos it was the wee mans birthday,hope i get a good look at Stubbs throwing the toys oot the pram as we hammer them.

That's where I sit and my fav seat. I bet king kenny scores today and runs into the crowd at that end :)

That's where I sit and my fav seat. I bet king kenny scores today and runs into the crowd at that end :)

Lets hope he scores more than 1 !!

The gaffer will have the players fired right up for it after all the shit thats been going on,if we get an early goal i think that mobs arse will collapse.

Don't like Hibs but have a soft spot for Easter Road. After 9 years of septic winning the league we drew 1-1 with Hibs at Easter Road to end a long painful wait for a title. 29 March 1975 I think Colin Stein scored. John Grieg came in to Waverley station to see the fans but had to scarper when he was rushed by hundreds of us.

Lets hope he scores more than 1 !!

The gaffer will have the players fired right up for it after all the shit thats been going on,if we get an early goal i think that mobs arse will collapse.

Hear hear! Can you imagine at full time stubs saying " that was never a 6 2 game" again and warbs cheesey grin mwuhahahaha

You'll be ok as long as long you've got your oxygen mask with you :D

It's got it's bonuses though, the view is excellent from up there so I hope you enjoy the game. :thumbup:

Totally agree, the steep staircases aren't ideal but I love the view, really lets you see the tactics so clearly (or lack of when watching our old team).