**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

Hope we give them a right thumping should be even better than we where at that dump they call a football ground a few weeks back and if anything they have looked worse since. Cant wait for the realization that they will be stuck in this league for a while to kick in as i reckon they will bottle the play offs

Buzzing for this game! Can't put into words how much I want to give these pricks a right skelpin. I want 47000 bears putting on a show and giving the junkies dogs abuse. I want to see waldo and tavers getting on the scoresheet. Miller scoring 2 and running into the fans. Oduwa acoring a solo goal ripping the entire defence and the icing on the top Halliday going right through one of they scumbags ?? The best of it is, it's realistic! All together now the cry was no surrender! The Bears will be having a party!

Don't think we will keep a clean sheet tho

A quick look on Hibs.net shows that they believe if they stop our full backs then the can stop us. The problem for them is that our teams is now full of threats. Waghorn, McKay, Holt, Law, Oduwa and hopefully Zelalaem.

I know we have Ayr first but Hibs don't have a Petrofac game so they are talking about us :lol:

A quick look on Hibs.net shows that they believe if they stop our full backs then the can stop us. The problem for them is that our teams is now full of threats. Waghorn, McKay, Holt, Law, Oduwa and hopefully Zelalaem.

I know we have Ayr first but Hibs don't have a Petrofac game so they are talking about us :lol:

Have to admit I had a look as well earlier, according to them they have a good chance as we lack creativity. So, one team has currently lost 2-1 to Dumbarton and had an edgy 1-0 over Morton whilst the other delivered 6-2, 3-0 and 5-1 thrashing yet the latter lacks creativity :lol:

Some Hibs fans seem to genuinely think they have a better squad than us :D

Anyway I can see us winning by 4 goals against Hibs on Sunday. Ibrox should be a sell out and the new loan players will be out to impress.

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Zelalem

Miller Waghorn Oduwa

Some Hibs fans seem to genuinely think they have a better squad than us :D

Anyway I can see us winning by 4 goals against Hibs on Sunday. Ibrox should be a sell out and the new loan players will be out to impress.

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Zelalem

Miller Waghorn Oduwa

They're fuckin' deluded bud.

Have to admit I had a look as well earlier, according to them they have a good chance as we lack creativity. So, one team has currently lost 2-1 to Dumbarton and had an edgy 1-0 over Morton whilst the other delivered 6-2, 3-0 and 5-1 thrashing yet the latter lacks creativity :lol:

They are obviously deluded enough to still see us at he same threat posed by McCoists team - Alloa fans on twitter were believing the same thing last week. We are by far a different beast this season. Perhaps it will take another pumping for them to realise :lol:

They are obviously deluded enough to still see us at he same threat posed by McCoists team - Alloa fans on twitter were believing the same thing last week. We are by far a different beast this season.

Yeah, Hibs may well take points off us this season, possibly even Sunday but over the course of the season they simply won't be strong enough. Their only chance this weekend is to get lucky on the counter, if they come to Ibrox expecting to outplay us our tempo will tear them apart.

I think we will have to field a weakened team, as another furore will erupt in embarrasing yet another team and it may be cause to have points deducted, as no doubt we will have breached some new rule.

So, in order to prevent any further embarassment to hiv's, we play the 17's squad to keep the score respectable and prevent Stubb's other eyeball from going walkabout and the MSM cannot complain that we didn't pull out all the stops to prevent their humiliation.

Had a quick look there, I hope the elephant man is as naive as some of the posters on that forum who seemingly think it will all be a good laugh winding us up about the diabetic turncoat with the dodgy driving record who according to directors lyan dumpster the dyke and the back stabbing expert on football integrity he would never be sold to us.
Yep, that's going to be really funny, don't they realise how big a favour that they have actually done for us.

Had a quick look there, I hope the elephant man is as naive as some of the posters on that forum who seemingly think it will all be a good laugh winding us up about the diabetic turncoat with the dodgy driving record who according to directors lyan dumpster the dyke and the back stabbing expert on football integrity he would never be sold to us.
Yep, that's going to be really funny, don't they realise how big a favour that they have actually done for us.

Had a look as well what they were saying after the alloa game some of the more 'wiser' posters on there have clocked on that they have no chance at winning the league and i think that will show on sunday when we pump them hopefully will be another big score line especially if we score first and score early than they will really be in panic mode there defense is awful and i truly hope we embarrass them