**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

I disagree hit them hard from the kick off make them chase the ball and tire them out. letting them attack us could end badly I've yet to be really impressed with Wes in goal.

Bolt down there flanks get a ball in for miller or wags and keep that up they'll soon be huffing and puffing.

Ffs. He has been asked to make 1 proper save which he did well. He comes for, and gets, cross balls. He finds a Rangers player when playing out and only blooters the ball up the park when absolutely necessary. What else do you want? Fucking scorpion kick clearances every game?

Ffs. He has been asked to make 1 proper save which he did well. He comes for, and gets, cross balls. He finds a Rangers player when playing out and only blooters the ball up the park when absolutely necessary. What else do you want? Fucking scorpion kick clearances every game?

Did I say I thought he was bad? I just said I'm no impressed yet everyone else has shown me something but wes still looks shaky at times...

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Law Halliday Holt

Miller Waghorn McKay

This looks like the team to me. Very impressed with McKay against Ayr, very mature all-round performance. Kenny has done very well against Hibs and deserves to start - he's also very streetwise which will be important for this one. Stubbs comments will make this an even more fiery encounter.