Rob Kiernan

This guy is an absolute unit. Strong in the tackle and I thought today he showed all the qualities he has defending against that rugby player of a forward they had. He seems really assured on the ball and what summed it up for me was when I heard him shouting at the midfield when they couldn't find a way through to just keep the ball and patience patience patience were his words. Ended up with the 4th goal. I feel as if he doesn't get as much praise as the rest but hes as good as any signing weve made.

Think he's probably been the weakest of the signings we've made TBH. Although that's not saying much. He's still been good and a massive improvement on last years CB's. He has been at fault for a couple of the goals we've conceded but I think he's been getting better and better every week. So hopefully that continues.

Think he is excellent and pinging the ball, passing with very good accuracy in either side of the wings .

He also steps into any space brilliantly and drives forward .

I was his biggest skeptic but he is proving that to be unwarranted .

With Wilson beside him ,they both provide a very quick and defensive unit .

They will only get better the more games they play together

Quite funny.

Just read a thread stating the exact opposite on another forum.

I think along with Wilson and Foderingham, he'll be exposed due to our attacking football.

They'll look a lot stronger once Eustace is in there, I'd imagine.

I also have a feeling that if we come up against a top Prem side we'll play 3/5 at the back, with Ball coming in alongside them.

As things stand, we're doing most of our defensive work so high up the park that we're dominating games. I doubt we'll keep too many clean sheets, but I don't think that'll be down to individually poor defending, just that teams will occasionally find a way beyond our defenders and into the space. It's a risk worth taking, as evidenced by our current form.