Season Ticket Sales

Blues Brother

It is under £40 a month for a large number of tickets.

That doesn't change the fact some cannot afford it but the 10 month option is a reasonable deal with the actual cost of finance about £27

£40 a month to see every home league game, a no brainer.

Not affording it is fair enough, but I'd definitely have expected more than 33k to be able to afford it, want to go and be able to go.

As long as Ibrox is filled every week, it's happy days. Just hope it holds up for winter.

That doesn't change the fact some cannot afford it but the 10 month option is a reasonable deal with the actual cost of finance about £27

Why aren't the club on radio and papers pushing this ?

A season ticket for as little as £40 a month

£40 a month to see every home league game, a no brainer.

Club Deck Cheap Seats (not advertised) are only £263. If you add that £27ish interest charge, it's still under £30 over 10 months.

£263 works out at only £14.61 per game btw. (tu)

Plus if you buy in the ticket office, and ask nicely, I think you usually get some form of discount against earlier games you've either missed, or bought paper tickets for. (tu)

As long as the stadium is near full every game, the club would make more from single tickets sales than season tickets.

That might not be quite so clear-cut.

The costs, time and resources of selling a seat 18 times over the season (especially if the tickets are being posted) will significantly outweigh 1 smartcard order.

Im sure with the way things are going on the park when the time of year comes round for the half season ticket sales there will be a big uplift in the ST sales as a lot of people will want to make sure they have a seat for the following seasons SPL action.

Im sure with the way things are going on the park when the time of year comes round for the half season ticket sales there will be a big uplift in the ST sales as a lot of people will want to make sure they have a seat for the following seasons SPL action.

And again at the "quarter-season ticket" sale point, which is usually the last 6 games or so.

We must always remember that all historic s/t figures for all clubs always include all these later purchases right up until the very end of the season. So it's never fair to compare a current total (during the season) with a previous total.

If you go onto the season ticket option on the Rangers website, it will show all available seats. It doesn't blank out any seats that have been sold for the next game, but depending on when you buy them, you might not get the next game.

I can now confirm that this isn't the case - at least in 1 example.

I tried yesterday to buy a 4th season ticket next to the 3 I bought on Monday (for Combat Stress)

It was available on Monday, when I bought the other 3, but it was no longer available to buy as a season ticket on Tuesday.

In a panic, I contacted the Ticket Office, and they told me that the seat was sold for the Hibs game, but I could have it after that.

So for sure, the online planner is not 100% reliable. I guess a good indicator will be to see if the online S/T stadium plan changes much after Sunday.