Oduwa Criticism Is Disrespectful - Shoot

The Dude

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with your points and well put across. The last 3 years have been insulting to the diehards going to all home and away games where alcohol was a necessity to get through the turgid torture that ensued.

Is attempting a rainbow flick any different than a back heel pass, or Lamela's rabona goal? There's an agenda without a shadow of a doubt and at a time when we are trying to play the most positive and attractive football seen at ibrox since the days of advocaat (minus the millions spent on players) it seems crazy that this comes out. Let's face it though it's because it's us, had one of the. Attempted that it would have been hailed as a great piece of skill without a doubt. I'd love it if other teams had players that technically gifted and every week someone was showcasing their ability but then that's from a viewpoint that isn't distorted by hatred and fear of the worlds most successful club.

Totally agree with you on zelalem, when it looked like Allan wasn't coming thoughts started to turn to "warburton can probably find better who want to come here" and IF zelalem signs then I will be the first to say I didn't think we'd get that much better. Sure it's a loan rather than a permanent deal, but it just means we are filling the gaps until we can sign better quality players permanently. It's a marathon not a sprint but in warburton we trust.

Well done mate, even clicked the link 5 times :lol:

That's the spirit.

It maybe sounds a bit daft but we moan like fuck about how shite the coverage we get is. I'm not particularly good at this but it's something/someone friendly to us. The more folk reading it and going to the site then the more coverage Shoot can provide and the less shite we have to read. That and it would be good if I could make this a full time gig. :lol:

Good read, and spot on.

The fact we are even talking about this is fucking shameful.

That kid will have came off the park glowing, full of pride, and thinking he had done enough to impress the manager and fans, then wakes up to his name all over the back pages calling him disrespectful. Disgusting, and the media have played their part too, thier is no way that this no marks comments should have been back page news.

Good stuff.

Out of interest, what tweets did Scott Allan delete?

Quite a few. The CRO site had a piece up about them.

What is the point of all that?

Sure, Scott Allan is Janus-faced and his new masters' PR dept are being typically disingenuous.

And, yes, it may even be mildly titillating to read...

But, can't we just leave the guy alone and forget about it? I honestly do not see Allan as a loss at all. I don't rate him and never wanted him to sign in the first place and I also think he is a bit of a wee nyaff in all honesty.

Dragging this on and on and logging tweets for posterity all seems ever-so-slightly... stalky... and, dare I say it, Tim-like.

Good read, and spot on.

The fact we are even talking about this is fucking shameful.

That kid will have came off the park glowing, full of pride, and thinking he had done enough to impress the manager and fans, then wakes up to his name all over the back pages calling him disrespectful. Disgusting, and the media have played their part too, there is no way that this no marks comments should have been back page news.

The Alloa player (sorry, I forget his name already) could have been done with bringing the game into disrepute by suggesting that Nate would be clogged if he tried any more trickery. It seems a good few Ayr United players were only too happy to take that advice on board. Monkey see, monkey do.