Mark Warburton Breaking Records

I'm sure many of our managers would have done it, in the (old) 2nd Div.

Apples and oranges for me.

A great start, and you can only play the opposition playing against you, but this season is only comparable to the last 3 seasons.

That's not showing any disrespect to Warburton as he is doing a marvellous job so far but all other managers attempts were in the top league.

That's not showing any disrespect to Warburton as he is doing a marvellous job so far but all other managers attempts were in the top league.

walter smith took over the team souness had built to win 3iar, and he couldnt do it

eck took over what was to become a title winning team and couldnt do it

warburton had to completely rip apart the mess ally left him and he's done it

Just a shame that the loanee players will more than likely be returned to their main teams next season having gained experience with us.

I am confident of winning the league this season but it's going to be a new start for a lot of players, if, we can afford to buy some decent players

to compete in the top tier. Or hopefully hold on to some of the loanees who may prove to be worth holding onto.

Anyway, going to enjoy this season and see what happens.

walter smith took over the team souness had built to win 3iar, and he couldnt do it

eck took over what was to become a title winning team and couldnt do it

warburton had to completely rip apart the mess ally left him and he's done it

Done it for about 5% of what McCoist spent when he was in charge.

Just a shame that the loanee players will more than likely be returned to their main teams next season having gained experience with us.

I am confident of winning the league this season but it's going to be a new start for a lot of players, if, we can afford to buy some decent players

to compete in the top tier. Or hopefully hold on to some of the loanees who may prove to be worth holding onto.

The fuck you talking about?

How many managers have taken over when we've been playing outside the top flight?

doesn't matter a fuck, he's took over in the championship, he's been in charge for six games and he's won six games, can't do any better than that.

In fairness one loanee played today from the bench and didn't really contribute that much. I think Warburton has acquired a solid core that can only get stronger. It's not to say we would win the premiership or be on the verge of a quadruple or anything daft but it's all about foundations and today shows we gave the mental aspect as well as the technical.