Keeper's A Bombscare

Andy Forum

Apart from one slack pass that could've easily cost us a goal, thought he had a solid game. Certainly think his kicking has improved a good bit, the odd time today I wished he would've called and came for the ball more, but only the odd time. He mostly looked in control of cross balls for me.

Certainly improved, and will continue to improve.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give him a break. Was Bell's kicking spot on, no. Did Bell come for cross balls, no. Did Bell command his box, no. Granted he needs to work on his kicking but the other two he does well.

A keeper may take a little bit longer to settle than outfield players, esp if not used to having so much of the ball at his feet.

I haven't watched them much but from what I've seen they don't really play a high pressure game either. Deila has them playing a possession-based passing game.

Who are you afraid of? Last season they struggled to a 2-0 win against the worst Rangers team I've ever seen

That was a 2-0 mauling. I don't think we even had a shot at goal and I think they actually took their foot off the gas.

We've come a long way since then but in all honesty I've been disappointed with Kiernan and our new Goalie. I wouldn't like to see those two against a Celtic side firing on all cylinders.

That was a 2-0 mauling. I don't think we even had a shot at goal and I think they actually took their foot off the gas.

We've come a long way since then but in all honesty I've been disappointed with Kiernan and our new Goalie. I wouldn't like to see those two against a Celtic side firing on all cylinders.

Did they fuck take their feet of the gas :lol:

Fair play we were shocking but they simply ran out of ideas against us when we were there for the taking and couldn't break us down after Commons 2nd. If they were as good as they thought it would've been a cricket score.

The cunts are rotten and we're not as far away as some think.

People forget bells mistake in that motherwell game. Also the numerous faults he had last season. Foderingham is easily the best keeper on our books

Trust me, no-one will ever forget Bell's mistake at Fir Park. He's shite and should have been shown the door for that one alone.

And you can just ell our new Keeper's got a howler or two coming his way shortly. Every time there's a pass back to him you just know a fuck up could be on the cards.

An accident waiting to happen. Makes Calamity Bell look decent.

Both him and Kiernan have failed to cut the mustard so far. A good side would have taken 5 off us today.

Thoughts.

If a good side had scored 5, we would have scored 6.

:wink:

Every, and I mean every ball that came into the Rangers box, via the air - was caught by Wes Foderingham, and he had two saves that kept Hibs at bay.

So he's not used to this tactic yet, let's see Cammy Bell catch every single ball that comes into his box.

Foderingham had a good game. Played the ball from the back quick, commanding in the air and kept the ball out the net. One loose pass but that's going to happen.

You're probably wasted watching shite football where the keeper punts it up the field at every opportunity though.

'One loose pass but that's going to happen.'

Away and work on your understanding of the offside rule!

I've got to admit, I get incredibly nervous when the ball is at his feet. He will cost us a goal sometime down the line.

However, he's excellent when coming for balls. Catches pretty much everything.

Let's just hope we don't draw the bheast's in a cup game.

That keeper and our back 4 are there for the taking unless there's a dramatic improvement all round.

We were so sloppy at times today and fortunate that Hibs are shite.

IT'S THE 23RD OF AUGUST

WIND YOUR NECK IN!

Part of the risk you take when you play the style we are. There will be some heart in mouth moments. It's paying off.

I'm happy with him. As others have said he's commanding in the air too.

Things are rosy. Stop moaning