Keeper's A Bombscare

Andy Forum

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An accident waiting to happen. Makes Calamity Bell look decent.

Both him and Kiernan have failed to cut the mustard so far. A good side would have taken 5 off us today.

Thoughts.

The nutters are certainly out tonight!

I remember a good few doubting Andy Goram's ability following his first few matches for us, so big Wes is in good company.

Keep playing the ball from the back big man, ignore the faint hearts / boo boys.

(tu)

I was one of them, and it was due to him letting in two shockers in the CL (forget just who, at this time), but it was a game wee SM played a blinder and scored two goals in.

A lot thought like that that night, and didn't give him much of a chance of being a Ranger for long.

Look how that turned out, so Big Wes is as you say ........ "In good company" ....... he'll be just fine.

:uk:

Sparta Prague

(tu)

I was one of them, and it was due to him letting in two shockers in the CL (forget just who, at this time), but it was a game wee SM played a blinder and scored two goals in.

A lot thought like that that night, and didn't give him much of a chance of being a Ranger for long.

Look how that turned out, so Big Wes is as you say ........ "In good company" ....... he'll be just fine.

Sparta Prague

(tu)

Cheers Jim, as soon as you posted the game came reeling back. I was dead against him after that game, but he repaid my "disloyalty" many, many times over after he started to get it right ...... and how! :love:

What a keeper.

Both him and Kiernan have failed to cut the mustard so far. A good side would have taken 5 off us today.

Thoughts.

Thoughts are you are a drama queen. We are 3 games into the season haven't lost one and you are panicking like a little girl. Wes has improved game by game and as he and his defence get used to playing with each other should start to settle down whereas Bell was like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Hibs gave us problems yesterday but got nothing so we are doing fine for the level we are at.

Let's just hope we don't draw the bheast's in a cup game.

That keeper and our back 4 are there for the taking unless there's a dramatic improvement all round.

We were so sloppy at times today and fortunate that Hibs are shite.

Trying hard to keep the mask tight .....

That was a 2-0 mauling. I don't think we even had a shot at goal and I think they actually took their foot off the gas.

We've come a long way since then but in all honesty I've been disappointed with Kiernan and our new Goalie. I wouldn't like to see those two against a Celtic side firing on all cylinders.

Ah Fuck it .... It's slipped ...

One for the fucking watching....

I met someone last week who knows Wes Foderington (his son used to train with him at Swindon) and he was full of praise for him. He spoke very highly of him as a person and reckons we have a diamond of a keeper in Wes. I guess he was a bit biassed but it was good to hear. So far so good as far as I'm concerned.

Thoughts.

Shut up....just close your pie hole. Any other negative posts you'd like to make? Maybe the goal should have gone straight in and not clipped the post?