Darren Mcgregor

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew he'd sign for them after he was released! Always felt we should have used him as a bargaining tool when trying to sign Scott Allan.

Anyway, no biggie. A released player from us is Hibs best signing this summer :D

No doubt Stubbs will be using him to find out all about Warburton and his methods though.

Can't get worked up about this in any way, shape or form.

He did a good job last season amongst the dross. He's not going to get a game for us this season and wants to play football, which is fair enough.

Hibs are pish and McGregor joining them will not change that, so no harm done.

well done to rangers in showing true class and letting the boy move.showing hibs what a proper club acts like.

Exactly. Why stoop to their level.

I've no idea at all why some people are annoyed by this. A player that's not good enough for us moving to Hibs. The way it's always been and always will be. Makes jack shit of a difference to us.

Best of luck, Darren. As I said, decent guy and player. Hope he's personally successful in a Hibs team that doesn't get promoted.

Surely we should have offered cash plus McGregor for Allan if we knew he was going anyway?

Hibs made it clear Allan wasn't going to us. Darren McGregor isn't good enough to have changed that.

Besides, I still think sellic would have come in, and the wee rhat bastard being what he is, I reckon he'd still have chosen them, even when our bid had also been accepted.

Knew he'd sign for them after he was released! Always felt we should have used him as a bargaining tool when trying to sign Scott Allan.

Anyway, no biggie. A released player from us is Hibs best signing this summer :D

No doubt Stubbs will be using him to find out all about Warburton and his methods though.

Who care he is utter shite, he has been found out by MrWarry

Hibs forum believing that they think they have got one up on us , haha

Saying we would be raging and a big giruy

Oh , they just cannot see it can they

Lol. Aye, pure fumin. Don't know what we'll do without him. :lol:

Oh, aye. Beat the fuck out of them and win the league comfortably, that's what.

I'm sure the daft junkies will still be boasting that they got one over on us (by taking a player that we released because he couldn't get a game for us and we didn't think was good enough to get a fee for) when they're pissing about in the playoffs. <cr>