Darren Mcgregor

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is not that big of a deal that Darren McGregor has left and joined Hibs.I liked his effort and commitment and I think we have shown a bit of class in how we have handled this.To quote Mark Warburton "we only want players at the club that add value on and off the park".If Darren realised he is not near the team and is not busting a gut to prove Mark Warburton and Davie Weir wrong for not playing him we have made correct choice.Mark Warburton also says its important that players can see a path to the first team,McGregor and Zaliukas most likely can't.I understand why some are annoyed but ultimately I think decision is correct.

In denial.

Welcome back to the forum but don't act the wideo (tu)

It's obvious that there is nothing I say can say on here that will convince you that I am a Rangers fan. To be honest I don't particularly care. It seems that the typical tactic on here is to tar anyone we don't like, or whose posts we don't like as a taig or a fenian. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm neither. You don't like me personally? fair enough. I'm a Rangers fan. Always have been, always will be.

p.s. I am not, nor have I ever been, the Wilbert character.

lol hibs fans think they got one up on us, yet last season were calling him shite.

The guy was 4th choice (if that) and they have 'snapped him up'

If that's the best they can do, then it reaffirms my belief that St. Mirren or even QOtS will be our closest rivals this season.

As some said, Cummings is their only 'asset' (if he can be considered that). They have nothing of any great value anywhere else now.

Defending with 8 men cost them on a day where we played garbage. Let's see how they cope in the winter because Daz is/was not the answer.

It's obvious that there is nothing I say can say on here that will convince you that I am a Rangers fan. To be honest I don't particularly care. It seems that the typical tactic on here is to tar anyone we don't like, or whose posts we don't like as a taig or a fenian. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm neither. You don't like me personally? fair enough. I'm a Rangers fan. Always have been, always will be.

p.s. I am not, nor have I ever been, the Wilbert character.

Actually, there is one thing you can do...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130

Most people find that does the trick. (tu)