Darren Mcgregor

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your commitment last year. And good luck to him. But let's not kid ourselves. This is an average footballer who got players player of the year in the worst team we've ever had, hardly a compliment. He will be lucky to play at Hibs before Hanlon and Fontaine.

Was going to wish him luck,but Hibs??

Surely he must have had other options?

I would rather have paid him for 12 months to sit on our bench, than to them on a free.

I know it sounds petty but its Hibs ffs and Regardless what people say they will most likely be our biggest competition in this league.

Scummy Club and if Darren wants to be with them then he can go f##k himself as far as I'm concerned.

Was going to wish him luck,but Hibs??

Surely he must have had other options?

I would rather have paid him for 12 months to sit on our bench, than to them on a free.

I know it sounds petty but its Hibs ffs and Regardless what people say they will most likely be our biggest competition in this league.

Scummy Club and if Darren wants to be with them then he can go f##k himself as far as I'm concerned.

Wilberforce will call ye a wanker mate, watch what yer doing.

I'm not really sure whether they will still be our main rivals come May :P but technically we didn't give him to anybody as we just gave him a free transfer, which for Darren is a good deal because he can negotiate his own signing on fee wherever he goes.

He can pass on all he likes to Stubbs because he hasn't got the players or the knowledge as a manager to use that information against us. McGregor tried his best for us and best of luck to the lad for his future.

tongue firmly in cheek (tu)

just after the comments during the sa saga about taking "rivals" players...

He really isn't as good as a lot of people think...wouldn't have coped with our style of play now.

He'll cope even less playing against it.

A very committed player but a little ponderous and suited to a certain style of football...not ours now.

I'll be looking forward to playing Hibs if he's playing against us.

Why was he not included in the Scott Allan deal?

Why allow him to go to Hibs after the way they treated us?

He is under contract and if we did not want s fee for him then it should have been that he did not sign for a championship club,

If he has not signed then block the deal, let him go anywhere but there,

Show Hibs and Stubbs 2 can play that game.

It's reported he only wants to go there??? Make sure its not this season thou.

He is under contract and if we did not want s fee for him then it should have been that he did not sign for a championship club,

How can we block it?

We released him yesterday, we have zero say in what happens now.

I don't understand why we care if he's going to hibs, they are not our rivals and adding Darren Mcgregor isn't going to change the fact that we're going to win the league.

Big Darren is an honest pro and can leave with his head up he did his best but he was never going to play for us, I'm glad Warburton let him go and get games elsewhere, again shows the type of man we have in charge.

Spot on , he should have been put on transfer list to see if there was any takers.

Amazing how after everything that went on with they fuckers that we pay him a lump sum and they get him for free !

How can we block it?

We released him yesterday, we have zero say in what happens now.

There should have been conditions and why not throw him in on top of the fee for Scott Allan? After the way they treated us I would have made sure he never signed for them.

His agent would have been told find another club and we won't take a fee, then we would have had some say.

I actually don't mind if he goes to Hibs. It kind of shows Warburton's confidence in that he doesn't really care what the other clubs do because he knows we are better.

In other words it's like saying "here have a player we don't need because we don't consider you rivals anyway"

Warburton knows we are better than what we are up against, knows how to use the quality we have and knows that one single player doesn't make a team.

I think this shows his confidence. He's basically saying if you're not good enough for us then you're not going to pose us any threat playing against us.

I suspect that Rangers were aware, prior to him being released, that McGregor was going to Hibs.

Rangers obviously realised that many on the RM forum would be displeased if they were to be seen trading with Hibs.

That'll be why he was released - in order to disassociate the club with any involvement. (and to keep the Mr Sopranos' of this world sweet)

I suspect that Rangers were aware, prior to him being released, that McGregor was going to Hibs.

Rangers obviously realised that many on the RM forum would be displeased if they were to be seen trading with Hibs.

That'll be why he was released - in order to disassociate the club with any involvement. (and to keep the Mr Sopranos' of this world sweet)

Spot on , both McGregor and the club knew he was going to Hibs thats why both agreed a payoff.

Shafted once again , they must be laughing over there.