Sports Illustrated

GMac

"The Ibrox crew will learn their third round assignment in Thursday's draw. "

Crew. :D Cool.

Young Zelalem's debut tonight is helping to spread the word of Warburton & Weir's Rangers Revolution all over North America.

MLS

Sports Illustrated

Soccer America

The Washington Post

NBC Sports

(all articles on News Now)

The RangersTV might just see a significant increase in subscriptions if this is the reaction after only one appearance.

What pressure might we see on the SPFL, SKY, BT and other broadcasters for our Global Brand as a result !?

Onward & Upwards Bears

This is great to see,our positive footballing brand is spreading like wildfire!

What i love about our gaffer is that as much as he enjoys the praise he nevef rests on his laurels and is always 100% focussed on the next match! I suspect when we give the bheggars a beating next season sir Davie will be telling Mark to just enjoy the victory for a few days.

Dare I say it, the way we are being reported generally seems to be changing. Even the BBC match report from last night is full of praise, no negatives whatsoever. I can't rember the last time that happened?

richard wilson thats why

The comments have disappeared now from the Sports Illustrated page. No doubt the complaints have been fired in.

Edit: read the comments on the MLS article not the SI. Seems even in the USA 'they know' ha ha

Dare I say it, the way we are being reported generally seems to be changing. Even the BBC match report from last night is full of praise, no negatives whatsoever. I can't rember the last time that happened?

That's because Richard Wilson wrote it...if that cunt Tom English had penned it, he would have made a huge issue about one lone vioice in the crowd who mentioned the taboo word: fenian, even though at his favourite team's ground, it is all over the stadium.