The Germans Today

centenarystand

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's the main reason we are missing a trick with having a club shop in the City Centre as a lot of tourists would be able to go and get out merchandise. Need a fucking map to find Rangers merchandise these days especially in Sports Direct where you need to go up 5 flights of stairs and fight your way through Slazenger trackies.

you seem to know your way around sd shops what kind of deal are they doing on the donny socks

Every game I've been to recently I've noticed this. Unsure whether it's students that are over and picked a team, or if it is just tourists that want experience the culture.

If I was a betting man I'd say the ones I saw looked like Chinese students. More than welcome whoever they were. :)

With you on this subject. Couldn't give a fuck about the Scotland team. Once the eventual rodent clean out at the SFA takes place, maybe then. Maybe not even then.

Not even aware they're playing half the time as I don't watch terrestrial TV or read the Sports in the rags, apart from Rangers. A total blackout of anything anywhere apart from The Rangers.

Dropped Sky Sports and told them why. The cheeky bugger told me Rangers 'had to be punished'.

Fuck the lot of them. Forgivenes isn't in me for what they did.

Um. You're really, really not, my man.

If I was a betting man I'd say the ones I saw looked like Chinese students. More than welcome whoever they were. :)

I thought that as well as they're all fairly young 18-22 looking. More than welcome. Money in to the club and even more fans of the famous Glasgow Rangers from across the world.

My old man wasn't really a big football fan, and it was a German ex POW neighbour who mostly took me to see Rangers for the first few years of my childhood.

He and his family were all big Nuremberg fans, but also loved Rangers and we went home and away.

He regularly took visitors from Germany to Ibrox when they came over.

(awaits cool story bro comments).

People from Germany coming over to watch us, better watch out or we'll start getting called h u n s lol

But in all seriousness, great to see football played the way it should at Ibrox in front of our guests from abroad and the fans deserve it

was in ibiza back in the late 80,s 2 german couples came in most nights to the local pub when they heard the accent they wanted to my foosball team,when i told them they lit up all smiles and said the will be over here for edinburgh festivaL and they want to see rangers play at home as they have heard lots about us. i said there sdhould be no problem buty make sure it,s not celtic, one said he worked for addidas and he could get tickets ok ,as it hapened they did see celtic at ibrox and it was the famous graeme roberts in goal game so they would not be disapointed.