Rangers V Livi (Betting)

markem

I've gone mental <cr> . Loads of wee bets placed. Too many options.

So long as we win both halves and win by 3 or more, I win at least a wee bit. Beat them 8-0 and Bet365 pay all my bills for this month :D .

wouldn't even think about that one mate after last few weeks .Twice I had 6/7 nil with 20 to go .It's pretty unusual to get these scores

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't even think about that one mate after last few weeks .Twice I had 6/7 nil with 20 to go .It's pretty unusual to get these scores

I've only put a couple of quid on it but at 125/1 it would be rude not to :cool: .

If we win by 4, I'll be very nicely set. If we win by 5, the Mrs might even get a seeing to :hump: .

Done the usual bets but I can't help but feel the bubble will burst at some point ..We may not lose but the goals may dry up .Lets face it ,the bookies never lose long term .Hope it's not this week.

Agree deejay - it just seems so unlikely however that the goals will dry up this weekend against the worst team in the division. For me the only risk is the point you make in that we can't (can we?) score 5+ goals every week and then there I suppose is the freak moment's; the unexpected red card(s) and penalty etc. Just cannot see it this weekend tho - 6-0 to the Bears. Even if he shuffles the team with a eye on the cup (which I doubt) I would have no concerns about those coming in.

Never seen this before but 365 are offering me a profit right now to cash some of my bets out for the Livi game.

Just had a look on bet365. I got Rangers -3 Goals at 3/1 yesterday. Odds now dropped to 21/10. Rangers -4 Goals was 13/2 and now 9/2. Must be a fair amount of dosh being placed on The Teddy Bears?

Just had a look on bet365. I got Rangers -3 Goals at 3/1 yesterday. Odds now dropped to 21/10. Rangers -4 Goals was 13/2 and now 9/2. Must be a fair amount of dosh being placed on The Teddy Bears?

Yup prices getting shorter and I guess that is what drives the increase to the cash out.

I am very tempted to have a punt at 10/1 to win the league cup whats your thoughts? :cool:

I think it's a really good value price.

I suppose the unknown remains how we will fair when playing opposition up a couple of levels - just how many levels is up for debate.

IMO the unknown question is how much a better team will expose us - there is not a doubt in my mind we will score goals against anyone of them. I am probably the wrong guy to answer as I am overdosing on optimism where we are concerned right now :peanut:

Rangers to score over 3.5 goals was 9/4 now 10/11, and offering profit already on cash out like you said. Fuckin mental, think the secrets out and every cunts lumping money on us.

Rangers to score over 3.5 goals was 9/4 now 10/11, and offering profit already on cash out like you said. Fuckin mental, think the secrets out and every cunts lumping money on us.

365 definitely been caught sleeping on this - I just hope we deliver now and punish them.