Rangers V Livi (Betting)

markem

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers to score over 3.5 goals was 9/4 now 10/11, and offering profit already on cash out like you said. Fuckin mental, think the secrets out and every cunts lumping money on us.

It's no secret on here .Any bookie in the land can look on here to see betting patterns .I just hate when I see guys on here saying how stupid the bookies are and slagging them .I just shake my head at such stupidity

It's no secret on here .Any bookie in the land can look on here to see betting patterns .I just hate when I see guys on here saying how stupid the bookies are and slagging them .I just shake my head at such stupidity

Who's slagging them off geezer? And I know it's not a secret on here but talking about punters seeing us as a good bet and its now not just Rangers fans putting money on us but all sorts cause the prices have been appealing.

Who's slagging them off geezer? And I know it's not a secret on here but talking about punters seeing us as a good bet and its now not just Rangers fans putting money on us but all sorts cause the prices have been appealing.

Thas wasn't aimed at you ya numptie:-)

888bet offering treble odds for new customers first bet. Max bet £10. Over 4.5 goals nets £86 for £10 stake!!

edit - sorry mate wrong market, my mistake.

they have the -4 at 5/1 so 15/1 can be had there - great offer!

The sly buggers, must be a lot of money going on -4.

They had a big, big correction from Monday into Tuesday. Some of the odds were cut in half. I got -4 at 13/2 on Monday night.

I think someone fucked up on Monday night. As someone pointed out earlier, they were offering better odds than for the Raith game.

Some Coral odds that I like the look of...

Tav to score anytime - 11/4

Tav to score 2+ - 9/1

Wallace to score anytime - 11/4

Halliday to score anytime - 5/1

And I feel that we're maybe due a goal from Oduwa (11/4) or Zelalem (11/2) so I've stuck £1 on each. (tu)

Coral were giving you 40-1 for Tav 2 or more only 2 weeks ago.

They had a big, big correction from Monday into Tuesday. Some of the odds were cut in half. I got -4 at 13/2 on Monday night.

I think someone fucked up on Monday night. As someone pointed out earlier, they were offering better odds than for the Raith game.

Aye I got my bet on Monday, looks like I got in early for once.