It looks a cert that

My thinking is IF we get the players in I would play:

A McGregor

Hutton, *Cuellar, Weir, [smith/Broadfoot]

*Naismith, Ferguson, [Hemdani/Thomson/Gow], Beasley

JCD, Boyd

No Naismith then Novo, Burke or Buffel

No Cuellar then Webster or Broadfoot

I believe a few surprises still to come!

Don't know about you bears but this squad is beginning to look really forward minded and pacy.and we have hardly spent fuck all.I'm sorry,but i totally believe in wattie.He is a true rangers man. I think he saved our team from total destruction and restored a lot of dignity to the the club as a whole.when i went up for the united game,everything felt allright all of a sudden.If i may say,wattie may have become an even stronger manager,and a better one. He commands the sort of respect in world football that wee ginger bollocks will never have. he doesn't need to spend millions anymore. he knows a player. In my opinion , laugh if you like,Alan Hutton will develop into a world class right back next season

Also wattie has the indian sign over the yahoos.and they know it.Ok, we won,t be world beaters for a couple of years yet.but Ajax were patient feeding young players in.I would say say that they are the yardstick for us.on a par with us at the moment. We have to be patient,and i'm one of the worst.This squad has bags of options going forward. one thing missing though.... world class goalie......fuck faubert.....spend it on craig gordon......come on over to our place son,you know you want to.

Don't know about you bears but this squad is beginning to look really forward minded and pacy.and we have hardly spent fuck all.I'm sorry,but i totally believe in wattie.He is a true rangers man. I think he saved our team from total destruction and restored a lot of dignity to the the club as a whole.when i went up for the united game,everything felt allright all of a sudden.If i may say,wattie may have become an even stronger manager,and a better one. He commands the sort of respect in world football that wee ginger bollocks will never have. he doesn't need to spend millions anymore. he knows a player. In my opinion , laugh if you like,Alan Hutton will develop into a world class right back next season

Also wattie has the indian sign over the yahoos.and they know it.Ok, we won,t be world beaters for a couple of years yet.but Ajax were patient feeding young players in.I would say say that they are the yardstick for us.on a par with us at the moment. We have to be patient,and i'm one of the worst.This squad has bags of options going forward. one thing missing though.... world class goalie......fuck faubert.....spend it on craig gordon......come on over to our place son,you know you want to.

Craig Gordon? :craphead:

Only my opinionJ.But MacGregor makes some really bad decisions at times.Gordon is the best scottish goalie since Goram. I'dlove him atIbrox.Genuinly regarded in the top 3 in europe and i don't disagree.

Way to much money. We had one of the best defensive records in Britain last season and he played behind a very poor defence for half a season. Gordon is not top 3 in Europe for me.

i would be happy to see this line up at the start of the season

Boyd - Darcheville

Beasley <Switching Positions> Gow

-

Thomson - Ferguson

-

Smith Cuellar Weir Hutton

-

Mac

obviously smith would be replaced by murray/papac/broadfoot or a new lb depending on his status

remember we could have mcculoch/naismith in there somewhere aswell and possibly webster in defence. Hopefully though would like to see a TOP striker.