Costa Blanca Rsc (Bar Med)

hammer93

Alright lads I'm looking for info on this pub bar med, it's in the torreviejca area and I'm heading there on Friday.

Has anyone been there recently and if so do they show all our games live ie through rtv or streams, or do they just show what's on sky or bt sport.

Any other info on possible bars that my be showing the livi game will be appreciated.

[quote name="hammer93" post="1062887638" timestamp="1441796065"r

Alright lads I'm looking for info on this pub bar med, it's in the torreviejca area and I'm heading there on Friday.

Has anyone been there recently and if so do they show all our games live ie through rtv or streams, or do they just show what's on sky or bt sport.

Any other info on possible bars that my be showing the livi game will be appreciated. just along from there us granada beach noticed there was a tim pub there crest ira flags tje works mind u place was empty. Never noticed a Rangers pub in torriviejia or down that side of the coast and I've spent last 3 summers driving up and down all the wee towns there. PPlenty of albanian and romanian prossies sitting on chairs at the side of the motorway mind u if yer into that. You may also see mobility scooters tanking along the inside lane the place has no rules regaurding the motorway

Any other info on possible bars that my be showing the livi game will be appreciated.

I have a place in Torrevieja and have been in the Bar Med a number of times, it has around 5 screens and will show a number of matches on a sat. some from foreign channels and the others from skysports or btsports its unlikely you will get the game on sat. against Livi. the bar is in cabo roig and sits in the street running parallel with the main drag., i would recommend it for food and more of a family bar and the staff are quite friendly, hope this helps enjoy your hols m8

I have a place in Torrevieja and have been in the Bar Med a number of times, it has around 5 screens and will show a number of matches on a sat. some from foreign channels and the others from skysports or btsports its unlikely you will get the game on sat. against Livi. the bar is in cabo roig and sits in the street running parallel with the main drag., i would recommend it for food and more of a family bar and the staff are quite friendly, hope this helps enjoy your hols m8

cheers pal