Mark Warburton And Nicky Law Post Match Interview & Reaction

LeeWallaceRFC

That's the difference!

The spiv manager would have been waxing lyrical about a performance like that and the usual suspects on here would be giving nonsense like "3 points is all that matters".....well look where that attitude got us!

I love the fact the manager and players are able to notice when levels drop! That's all we as fans want and I have every confidence they will learn from today!

We should have played a lot better but it wasn't to be, the fact we won and MW / DW hold an inquest into the team performance speaks volumes about the standards they want the team to achieve, its great to be a Rangers fan again. I thought the ref was shite and was turning a blind to a lot of poor tackling by Livi, they were lucky to have 11 players by the end of the game. :21:

Few wayward passes. The fault was mainly attacking wise for me. We never pressed enough and the wing play was non existent at times. Saying all that the goals were good play and finished with aplomb but I'm glad the players and manager know we need to be tidier with the ball and lift the tempo

Great attitude of the players and manager to have and they're right, a better team might have cost us today.

Can you imagine Ally after today? "We are absolutely delighted with the result and performance, you're not going to tell me Livingston are a bad team" etc!

We should have played a lot better but it wasn't to be, the fact we won and MW / DW hold an inquest into the team performance speaks volumes about the standards they want the team to achieve, its great to be a Rangers fan again. I thought the ref was shite and was turning a blind to a lot of poor tackling by Livi, they were lucky to have 11 players by the end of the game. :21:

Its the players holding the inquest, you could see a few of them were not happy with the performance at the end of the game. I think part of it was the tactics of Livi and the shocking refereeing but definitely not as sharp as they have been.

I'm glad Warburton is not accepting that performance it shows how far we've come. From the start it seemed flat, passing was wayward all game and 2nd half showing just wasn't good enough. I'm sure the magic man's got it under control though and unfortunately for Dumbarton they're going to be on the end of a hiding due to it.

Feels brilliant after a 3-0 victory the players hold an inquest into their own performances. Shows you what type of commitment we have from these guys. Livis stalling and the ref didn't exactly help but we were pretty poor today and still came away with the win. A good victory next weekend should set us up for the St Johnstone game nicely.

Im so happy how lucky that we have a real football manager that isnt rangers minded

Is just his own man and knows what standards he wants and when that isnt right even in a 3-0 win

We have all suffered watching what seemed like a never ending era that wasnt going to go away.

It may be a bit over the top but our manager feels like we have found

someone that has the capability,hunger and managerial skills

to be special introducing talent and bringing back mc kay always rated that lad

this football club is now alive and kickng .

Warburtons worst performance of the season is still better than any of Ally's in 3 years.

Personally I though that the ref and Livingstons 'kick anything that moves' tactics had a lot to play.

Livingston set up not to win or even draw, but just not to get hammered.

Fuck last year that's gone, the team and management realise we fell well below the standard they have set the fact we played against a shit poor Livi team means we got away with it today that won't happen in the future.

Glad we have a squad that realise that instead of the pish last year that would've celebrated a pish poor win.

How good was it to hear Warburton say the players are having an inquest inside the dressing room because their standards dipped and even in the light of a 3-0 win.

Makes me proud to be a Rangers fan again after the last 4 years. This is the high standard we should have set and maintained all through McCoist's shameful legacy. It's what we deserve.